Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FREE TABLE PLANS (SMOKE & HAMMER)

It took a LONG time but I finally got my Smoke & Hammer site up. I hope you guys will check it out and tell me your thoughts.  I just thought it would be fun to do, so please check it out and download some FREE kamado table plans if your interested, there will be more coming as we have some cool stuff in the works..

thanks!
http://www.smokeandhammer.com/

Comments

• Also please share any thoughts you might have, love to hear from the community
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,676
    edited September 2017
    I briefly looked at your site, looks like you are off to a good start.
    *Edit after further review, I will say that I'm no fan of having to sign in with Facebook or Google+ in order to view the community section.
    This will definitely quell my interest. 

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262

Looks good so far.  I feel exactly the same as @GregW on the sign in stuff.
    Phoenix 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    I'm no fan of Facebook and don't have/use it for "real life" stuff using my real name but creating an account using a "nom de plume" is rather useful since so many sites use the "Facebook Sign-In" option.

Once you've set it up it's not as if you really have to actually use Facebook itself. :)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    At least your table design uses the correct lumber dimensions. The free one that has been around uses nominal dimensions in the design measurements. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.