Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket And Pulled Pork For 700

Options
13»

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Just received a bunch of photos from the site photographer. Had a bunch of help prepping, trimming, injecting, and applying rub to the proteins.

A whole bunch of people stood in long lines in the rain to get food - I guess that is a good indicator of what they thought of the food. :

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    What an undertaking and outstanding outcome.  Again congrats across the board.
    You nailed it with your quote:   "A whole bunch of people stood in long lines in the rain to get food - I guess that is a good indicator of what they thought of the food. "  

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    That's an amazing cook!  I'm glad everyone enjoyed it and that you weren't the one paying for all the meat! 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    Nice documentation of a great cook.

Thanks for posting this.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    That's awesome!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    Tremendous work! Thanks for taking us along for the ride.
    Stillwater, MN
  • dstearn
    dstearn Posts: 1,702
    Options
    WOW! That is a longer line than Franklin BBQ!
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Even the guy with the hardhat got a treat. Awesome post and awesome cook! I'm betting you will be doing the cooking next year as well.
    Snellville, GA

• SandyHookEgger
    Options
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    So kewl!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95