Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rotisserie for Medium BGE

Options
I like the idea of the JoeTisserie but they only make them for the Large BGE right now. 

I didn't know if anyone had any ideas for a medium? I found one on Amazon for kettle girls that's made by Onlyfire but didn't know if anyone has tried it?

https://www.amazon.com/Onlyfire-Charcoal-Rotisserie-Portable-Mountain/dp/B013T93TDI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487706436&sr=8-1&keywords=18in+rotisserie+grill&th=

Comments

• yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    Not really seeing how it could work? 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Won't work. This is what a Joetisserie looks like.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    I've got that roti and use it on my Weber Smokey Mountain.

To use that ring on a Medium BGE you'd have to work out some sort of additional brackets as the diameters don't match.

You obviously wouldn't be able to shut the dome of the BGE but using a roti doesn't require a closed environment.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I don't get the appeal for the rotisserie. I have never once finished a cook and thought man that would have been better with a rotisserie.