Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FREE Dunkin' Donuts coffee

Options
i have a FREE drink that expires tonight. If you have the DD app and will use it send me your name (first and last they ask when gifting the drink) and the email address that is attached to your account and it's yours. 

Comments

• Firemanyz
    Options
    I gifted it to my wife to see if it changed the expiration date and it did not, SO IT WILL NEED TO BE USED TONIGHT. it is good for any kind of drink. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    My Beautiful zwife and I enjoy french press coffee. We blend and grind DD with French roast, 50/50. Yields a delicious cup of coffee each time.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Firemanyz
    Firemanyz Posts: 907
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I have been into cold brew lately. It only took 40 years for me to drink coffee and give up energy drinks. I corse grind 2 cups of beans and add them to 1/2 gallon mason jar and add water. I let them steep in the fridge for 24 hours then strain out the grounds. It is kinda high test but it works. Also no bitterness. 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Firemanyz said:
    I have been into cold brew lately. It only took 40 years for me to drink coffee and give up energy drinks. I corse grind 2 cups of beans and add them to 1/2 gallon mason jar and add water. I let them steep in the fridge for 24 hours then strain out the grounds. It is kinda high test but it works. Also no bitterness. 
    Steeping your coffee is the ONLY way to go.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Hntnhrd
    Hntnhrd Posts: 713
    Options
    Damn no DD at Seattle airport just that Starbucks garbage!!! I miss DD from my New England days!!
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Firemanyz said:
    Steeping your coffee is the ONLY way to go.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky