Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: any TWD fans?

Options
Series returns tonight.  I wonder if Lucille will see some action.
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• tclamberth
    Options
    My wife loves it so I watch with her. Shows really gone downhill imo
    Memphis raised me, T-Town made me...Aint never been nothing but a winner
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,122
    Options
    Favorite show right now.  Lucille is great.  I just wonder how she keeps the barbed wire on during aggressive workouts.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Lucille has been on break. Probably bored and looking for action.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    Filmed just down the road from me. Herschel's farm is 3 miles away. The Kingdom in 8 miles away. The highway that they just mowed down the herd with the steel cable is just down from the farm and the same area as the early highway scenes; is just about 2 miles from the NASCAR track in a Hampton. Also where Glen fell under the dumpster is in Hampton. 

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Everyone who voted with you...
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    My wife and I just started the new episode. Kiddo finally went to bed. Game on!!

(I so missed Lucille)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• bgebrent
    Options
    My wife and I just started the new episode. Kiddo finally went to bed. Game on!!

(I so missed Lucille)
    Just when I had a stab! ;)
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    I must be 1 1/2 seasons behind.  Not sure if I'm going to try to catch up.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Now I get it!! It's the Grammy"s.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Suggesting an alternative avatar.

Just as dignified.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Filmed just down the road from me. Herschel's farm is 3 miles away. The Kingdom in 8 miles away. The highway that they just mowed down the herd with the steel cable is just down from the farm and the same area as the early highway scenes; is just about 2 miles from the NASCAR track in a Hampton. Also where Glen fell under the dumpster is in Hampton. 
    Stay safe!  Glad I don't live near a zombie horde. ;)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Stay safe!  Glad I don't live near a zombie horde. ;)
    They're everywhere!
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac same way Pamela does. 

This is a pretty boring opener. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac same way Pamela does. 

This is a pretty boring opener. 
    Glad the only thing she keeps on is the barbed wire.
  • bgebrent
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ohhh noo. They showed the Bible!
  • bgebrent
    Options
  • bgebrent
    Options
    .bgebrent said:

Just as dignified.
    bgebrent said:

Just as dignified.
    bgebrent said:

Just as dignified.
    bgebrent said:

Just as dignified.

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @bgebrent spoiler alert!!!  Also statistically I am beginning to question the LGBT community's survival rate among the undead. I may need to make some lifestyle changes. 

South of Nashville, TN

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I thought it was pretty decent mid-season opener.  The trick with the wire mowing down the horde was pretty cool.  
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Isn't it funny that the same abbreviation mean different things to different people?  I'm not a zombie fan, but I am a real estate appraiser.   To me, TWD means "treated wood deck".

Edit:  Sorry for the interuption. 
    Flint, Michigan
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Isn't it funny that the same abbreviation mean different things to different people?  I'm not a zombie fan, but I am a real estate appraiser.   To me, TWD means "treated wood deck".

Lol no worries Fred!  Well... are you a fan of treated wood decks or not?  ;)
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    I'm a big fan, but I  need to not look at this thread for spoilers until I watch it.  Had to DVR it.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I'm a big TWD fan.  When I measure them for an appraisal, I'm standing on them and not standing in mud, the homeowner's flowers, dog crap....  Big fan!
    Flint, Michigan
  • FarmerTom
    Options

I know what you mean, I have never watched the show, have only seen the ads.  Took several posts here before I figured out what TWD stood for.  My son and DIL are big fans so it finally came to me.  

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Bump
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sure hope Morgan gets his stick back!!

I'm betting he will and will do so in very dramatic fashion.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    ya'll be quiet now.....  MIL is here to watch the kids during their break week this week so I am not going to be able to watch till I can stream it Tuesday or Wednesday (in clinic.......) 

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    @DaveRichardson I don't know why I clicked on this either. I am not even to the second commercial break. My wife is trying to iron and I have been sending emails and playing on here. I'll watch the recap next week and be thinking "what!?!"

South of Nashville, TN

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Can't wait for all the Savior jerks to get their comeuppance.  Especially the skinny long haired prick who took Morgans staff.
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    This season so far has been a letdown. Not even excited to see the show on Sundays. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.