Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chiefs vs Raiders Anyone Watching?

Options
Well we have a big game coming up in our town tonight and it is going to be really cold.  Is anyone watching this one.  I wonder if it will be as good as the Denver Sunday Night game a few weeks ago.  I can't wait for this and this one means a lot to both teams.

Image result for chiefs vs raidersImage result for chiefs vs raiders
XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Not much of a football fan, but always root for anyone playing the Raiders. Besides, this is a cooking forum, so...

Go CHEFS!! =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    both good teams, should be a good game
    Options
    I'm a Bronco fan and HATE the Raiders. Go Chiefs-this time. Hopefully Denver will get the better of both in a few weeks.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I'm watching. Have been a life long Raiders fan. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Not much of a football fan, but always root for anyone playing the Raiders. Besides, this is a cooking forum, so...

Go CHEFS!! =)

We call them that win they are paling very well.  I worked sercuity for the Chiefs on the visitors sidelines from 1986 to 2007 and seen a lot of great Chiefs vs Raiders games.  I am glad I am watching this from one from my warm man cave tonight.

XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • SGH
    Options
    Ladeback69 said:
     I worked sercuity for the Chiefs on the visitors sidelines from 1986 to 2007 
    Sometime back you posted a video of yourself body slamming an unruly fan on the field. To this day that remains my absolute favorite post ever on this forum. That was fukking awesome!!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Thursday night football is terrible.
    NOLA
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    ....terribly awesome if there's nothing else to do and as an alternative to dentistry.
    Options
    buzd504 said:
    Thursday night football is terrible.
    Besides standard Thanksgiving Day games, this will be the best one(hopefully) since they started "oh look, football is on"-night football.
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    This one will not suck, but don't get to confident if you have a lead going into halftime against the Raiders!!!

I'lll be watching for the football pool purpose!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    My fantasy team needs Crabtree to have a big night.  I'm in second place and playing the first place team this week.  We have the same record but he's got me by 7 points right now.  A big win this week means I've locked up the one seed I the playoffs. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • znagle28
    Options
    My fantasy team needs Crabtree to have a big night.  I'm in second place and playing the first place team this week.  We have the same record but he's got me by 7 points right now.  A big win this week means I've locked up the one seed I the playoffs. 
    This is week 1 of the playoffs for my league. Ahhhh how nice it is to have a week 1 bye  =)
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Never was a Raider fan....then they drafted Carr, and I became a Raider fan. He is a Fresno St alum, I was a big fan of him and his brother while they were at Fresno St. I'm glad to see him be successful at the next level. Should be a good game. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    @znagle28 how many teams make the playoffs in your league?  Only 4 teams make it in mine.  It's a 12 man league. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    I got Kelce in Fantasy.

I'm a huge Pats Fan.

Let's go Chiefs...
  • Dfoshee
    Dfoshee Posts: 191
    Options
    Cowboys fan here. Hope Raiders win this one. Would love to see the body slam. Lol
    Lbge. Maverick 733, ss top, 30" fire pit, gas grill, small charcoal grill, electric smoker, 65 qt yeti, 35 qt yeti.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    znagle28 said:
    This is week 1 of the playoffs for my league. Ahhhh how nice it is to have a week 1 bye  =)
    I have a bye until next season. I just won't be winning any money in my league this year! ;)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Dfoshee said:
    Cowboys fan here. Hope Raiders win this one.

Would love to see the body slam. Lol
    @Djoshee, In spite of the 'Boys/Raiders thing...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2mDLtcJjwQ
    You're welcome. =)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Dfoshee
    Options
    That is fing awesome. Laid his but out
    Lbge. Maverick 733, ss top, 30" fire pit, gas grill, small charcoal grill, electric smoker, 65 qt yeti, 35 qt yeti.
  • SGH
    Options
    Dfoshee said:
    That is fing awesome. Laid his but out
    It's beyond great. My favorite post ever. 

Status- Standing by.

• Dfoshee
    Options
    Showed the wife and son. He couldn't believe how hard he laid him out. 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Not much of a dog in this hunt.  I have the KC Defense on my FF team.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Carolina Q
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I had not seen this vid before today. The moral?... do not piss off Ladeback69! He's not all that laid back. :rofl:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Not much of a dog in this hunt.  I have the KC Defense on my FF team.
    Fifth punt.  Feeling pretty good Oakland will get desperate & throw a pick 6!  PUNT RETURN FOR TD!!  I love these Chiefs!  
    Flint, Michigan
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    KC standing tall so far....

Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Alex Smith looking really good tonight. 

I'm in the first round of my playoffs and am up against Carr tonight.  Let's go Chefs!!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    KC has looked good so far. Let's see how they close it out. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • YEMTrey
    Options
    And there's the Alex Smith we all know. :s
    Steve 

• YEMTrey
    Options
    These Raiders are impressive.  Always finding ways to stay in games.
    Steve 

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Tyreek Hill is fast... go chiefs 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf