Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The First Lady..... Oh yes and temp control and lump question !!!!

Options
Thought I would prime the Friday pump.... Do you fellas think Melania Trump will go down as the prettiest First Lady to grace the White House... Oh yes and what temp do you guys boil water at and what is your preference for lump.. Trying my damnedest to make this post Buffalo proof !!!
Greensboro North Carolina
When in doubt Accelerate....

Comments

• Jameson19
    Options
    My wife thinks Jackie Kennedy. Melania has my vote

I wonder if they have Rockwood in Trump tower? 
    Large BGE, Adjustable Rig, Small BGE, 2 BBQ Guru's, 18" WSM, Rockwood, Stage 3 Roush Mustang and a hot wife... 

Las Vegas, Nevada!
  • JustineCaseyFeldown
    Options
    I was going to say also the first First Lady who posed naked with another woman, but I forgot about the 'lost' cabinet photos of Mary Todd Lincoln. 
  • Jameson19
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    If you believe The Donald, Rockwood is always available and for good reason.  But regardless of who or how pretty or elegant, there is always some poor ba$tard that has to put up with her crap.  Basic life rule  ;)
    That sir, is very true
    Large BGE, Adjustable Rig, Small BGE, 2 BBQ Guru's, 18" WSM, Rockwood, Stage 3 Roush Mustang and a hot wife... 

Las Vegas, Nevada!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    A lot of people consider her simply "arm candy", but she speaks five languages.  Which is three more than I can (if I can count FORTRAN [/geek]).   =)

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Heh, and as I just learned with the news on right now, she's also the first First Lady to appear in an AFLAC commercial!  

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0iRgBhfBFUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    She's pretty.  

I'm thinking Trump is going to tap one of his kids for a high level position.  My hope is Ivanka.  
    Phoenix 
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    She is hot, and very intellectual. Sometimes she doesn't come across that way due to her accent, but none the less, she wins in my book.   

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Have y'all all forgot about Hillary "The Hot"?

I figured that she would at least get the popular vote here ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    I'm more excited about the First Daughter.  :o

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

My my dad just sent me this titled as "NRA's 2017 First Lady Calendar".

I really can't complain!
  • Dfoshee
    Dfoshee Posts: 191
    Options
    I was telling friends the same ting the other day
    Lbge. Maverick 733, ss top, 30" fire pit, gas grill, small charcoal grill, electric smoker, 65 qt yeti, 35 qt yeti.
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    If you believe The Donald, Rockwood is always available and for good reason.  But regardless of who or how pretty or elegant, there is always some poor ba$tard that has to put up with her crap.  Basic life rule  ;)

For most of us, that is true, but when Trump's wife starts doing that, he trades her in.
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options

My my dad just sent me this titled as "NRA's 2017 First Lady Calendar".

I really can't complain!
    Check out this 15 second clip from the movie The Whole Nine Yards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PceeGNnLN-k
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    So much for buffalo proof John ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Prettiest. No.  Sexiest. Probably.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    She's the best money can buy  ;)
    Jacksonville FL
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Yes

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    SGH said:
    Have y'all all forgot about Hillary "The Hot"?

I figured that she would at least get the popular vote here ;)
    And she wonders why Bill..............yikes.

Put me in the camp of First Daughter.  She reminds me of my wife!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options

but can she flip a cup =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    edited November 2016
    Options

but can she flip a cup =)
    She can do whatever she wants. She's been at the top of my list for years. She's the total package. Brains, beauty, and she's loaded. The trifecta. 
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    I always thought Jackie Kennedy was pretty damn hot, even in her later years. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Bill_Swerski
    Options
    Melania is probably hotter, but Jackie O was more of my personal taste.  

most importantly, I look forward to seeing more of Ivanka!
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Botch said:
    A lot of people consider her simply "arm candy", but she speaks five languages.  Which is three more than I can (if I can count FORTRAN [/geek]).   =)
    I have no idea as to how smart Melania is but I wouldn't assume that because she speaks many languages that high intelligence follows.

She was raised in an environment where polyglots are pretty common.

Reminds me of the old joke:

What do you call someone that speaks many languages?  Multi-lingual.

What do you call someone that speaks two languages?  Bilingual.

What do you call someone that speaks one language?  An American.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Wait I thought Marilyn Monroe ( Norma Jeane Baker) was the first lady or was she #2, 3 or 4 to the Kennedy harem? :fearful:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    ^^^^ That's funny!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    Wait I thought Marilyn Monroe ( Norma Jeane Baker) was the first lady or was she #2, 3 or 4 to the Kennedy harem? :fearful:
    Jack and Bobby were eskimo brothers, apparently.