Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hot and sticky wings.

Options
2»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Nice Wangs!!!
    Thank you brother. 

They look amazing. Wings on right now going to try the sauce, Thanks for posting.
    Thank you brother. Let me know what you think of it. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Like white on rice Scotty!
    That's racist brother husker ;)

Wings on right now going to try the sauce, 
    Thanks brother. What did you think of the sauce?

leemschu said:
    Nice cook brother best looking wings I have seen in a while!
    That's mighty kind of you my friend. I appreciate it. 

Brother GH you surely know wings are my absolute favorite   You did good. 
    Thank you. They are certainly one of my very favorites as well my friend. 

Always being chased by the buffalo....
    It's my curse my friend. I can't elude him no matter how hard I try ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Justacookin
    Options
    sauce was great used regular honey no comb honey in the house. Wife really liked them so that says a lot. Like you said very easy. Thanks again.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

I love wings and those look (and sound) like some I would like. Gonna have to try them out with the quickness.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• SGH
    Options
    Griffin said:

I love wings and those look (and sound) like some I would like. Gonna have to try them out with the quickness.

Thank you buddy. It's the simplicity that makes these a real winner. The sauce, to be so basic is really good. It works equally well with or without the rum. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I'm a big fan of honey so I actually go heavier on the honey than what i said above. But you can adjust it up or down to suite your taste.  

Status- Standing by.

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    @SGH .. Man you sure do make some appetizing dishes on your egg, makes me jealous of your talent

however I'm glad I'm not your cardiologist.. I bet he bangs his head against the wall with every visit 
  • blukat
    blukat Posts: 354
    Options
    Bookmarked!  Thanks for sharing, will definitely be trying these.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Wings look awesome but what's this about habanero or scotch bonnets? I looked up the ingredients for the ghost sauce you used. Waddya think? We're not babies

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SGH
    Options
    Wings look awesome but what's this about habanero or scotch bonnets? I looked up the ingredients for the ghost sauce you used. Waddya think? We're not babies
    Feel free to make them as hot as you like brother Little. However, I try to be conservative when recommending a hot sauce or hot sauce amounts. Why? I find that most folks can not tolerate the heat level (no matter what they say) that the Heat Gods can. Just what I have observed so I always err on the side of caution. 

Status- Standing by.

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    ;) I wish I could have put a wink emoticon in that

Steve 

Caledon, ON