Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Iphone 7

Options
2»

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    All yall wanting wireless charging, headphone jacks, and microSD sounds like you're wanting a Samsung S device.....
    With the build quality of Apple...  I've had I phones since the original one and never had an issue. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    All yall wanting wireless charging, headphone jacks, and microSD sounds like you're wanting a Samsung S device.....
    Some of those new samsungs are really hot right now. 

Ill be here all week. 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    blasting said:
    Botch said:
    You can't even firebomb a Jeep with one like you can with a Samsung.  

That's new - it's called the "Secretary of State feature".  They just realized some people need to destroy several devices each year.

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    Or Tom Brady mode...
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Some of those new samsungs are really hot right now. 

Ill be here all week. 
    Notes and S are two different phones. That's why I said an S phone, not a Note. 

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    Seems all enhancements mirror what was available on previous models of S phones too. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    With the build quality of Apple...  I've had I phones since the original one and never had an issue. 
    Hell, I'm sure my blackberry from the day will boot. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Ford or Chevy, RW or RO??? Lol

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Either your an Apple connoisseur or your not. I'm a ...spend how much on "A" phone + BSI add-ons?  I didn't mind spending what I did on my HTC & the only add-on was a OtterBox which for me is necessary. Hey you could always go for the Samsung Note7 Molotov cocktail :lol: 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Induction charging and micro SD cards would be a great option.  The only downfall to having the ability to add external (microSD cards) is that makes another hole in the shell for water and dust penetration. 

I do believe that both are coming down the pipe from Apple.  Haven't been that much of a fan of Bluetooth headphones - that's just something else to charge / plug into the wall. 
    While I completely agree with the headphone comment, the carrying case that acts as a wireless charger is a pretty neat design, though the headphones are butt, design-wise.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Hell, I'm sure my blackberry from the day will boot. 
    I have a 2005 Motorola Razr that still works. Of course it will not do all the stuff that new smart phones will do. But it does still work.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    The buffalo has hit this thread. What the heck?

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    SGH said:
    It's sinking? That was quick
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SGH
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    SGH said:
    It's sinking? That was quick
    I have posted a few "Apple" post before and they all got buffaloed. I cant help but to feel that the buffalo must use a Samsung.  

Status- Standing by.

• Hans61
    Options
    Well I'm getting a iPhone 7 but only cause I'm currently using a loaner from my mom. I sat in the kiddy pool with mine in my pocket. It was unsalvagble. 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Either your an Apple connoisseur or your not. 

Not necessarily.  I'm a huge fan of their computers (have 3 currently) but when my '07 Tracfone had to be replaced 2 months ago (2G is no longer supported) I went with a $99 LG, so I could use the minutes I've built up over the years.
    Yeah, the iPhones operate more elegantly and have much better cameras, but I pay $99/year (not month) for service and it works fine, and the unused minutes roll over every year (I'll probably start using more now that I can do intranetz and maps on my phone, perhaps use up those +7,000 minutes before I end up on the other side of the sod.   ;)

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Hans61
    Options
    Botch said:
    Either your an Apple connoisseur or your not. 

Not necessarily.  I'm a huge fan of their computers (have 3 currently) but when my '07 Tracfone had to be replaced 2 months ago (2G is no longer supported) I went with a $99 LG, so I could use the minutes I've built up over the years.
    Yeah, the iPhones operate more elegantly and have much better cameras, but I pay $99/year (not month) for service and it works fine, and the unused minutes roll over every year (I'll probably start using more now that I can do intranetz and maps on my phone, perhaps use up those +7,000 minutes before I end up on the other side of the sod.   ;)
    Plus you can always buy an iPad or iPod to do the exact same thing.
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. All these features that people are asking for in this thread were in the old Samsung Galaxy S6 and were improved on in the S7. Well, I think the waterproof was only in the "Active" versions, but all S7 are waterproof. The S6 camera blew away the iPhone 6 camera.

One feature I really like is that the S7 can use wireless Internet to make phone calls when the phone signal is weak. It switches on its own and you can't tell the difference. No more weak signal at the house or inside buildings. Don't worry, you'll be wishing the Apple iPhone 8 had come out with that feature, maybe in the 9.

I'm not anti-Apple. I love that you all love Apple and keep buying their stuff. As an Apple share holder, this makes me happy. I prefer Androids and I find it interesting that the features you are looking for already exist and have existed in other makes. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• bclarksicle
    Options
    Legume said:
    The cash grab is with memory - $100 for $4 worth of additional memory.  If they did add memory card support, it would probably be some special apple encrypted card that you had to buy from them.
    They'll never add memory card support.
  • Hans61
    Options
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf