Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Which forum poster is this?

Options

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

Comments

• Hokie_Smoker
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    I would laugh my a$$ off if he gets house arrest!

That would irony at the highest level.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    At 32 years in, I can almost see this....
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    It could be any of us at any given time. 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    @lousubcap ????

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    May have to save that option...  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Could be anyone who insists on calling his wife "SWMBO". Grow a pair!
    @Carolina Q are you married?

Well I know it is not me, SWMBO would never give me permission to say such a thing. Secondly, she would not allow me to escape to a place where she could not torment me on a daily basis. 
    Unlike @Carolina Q growing pair is not possible as I am not a member of the Asteroidea family......
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    He might stand a chance at trial he had the intent to get arrested no intent to permanently deprive another of their property 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf