Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Does this stop?

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have to buy something new for my egg everyday does this stop in time or should I take out a second mortgage?

Comments

• BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Parrotthead111,
    I think that you should get the second mortgate while the rates are still pretty low.[p]I am visiting Atlanta and planning to go to the Mother Ship today. I figure it is going to hurt some.

• Elder Ward
    Elder Ward Posts: 330
    Parrotthead111,
    Well I don't know about toys but I am hooked 0n lump amd meat and let me tell you it is one visious cycle. Morre lump, More meat more meat more meat lump meat meat meat Lump lump I am so confussed .........
    Fish or Cut Bait! The choice is yours. B^(
    Elder Ward

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,733
    Parrotthead111,
    eventually the daily purchases diminish and you start buying lump for a years worth. now im at the stage where im tryng to get a friend to raise some cows. if you take out a mortgage, buy farm land

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Gretl
    Gretl Posts: 670
    Parrotthead111,
    Rob a bank. Cash in your kid's college fund. Sell your indoor oven.[p]Cheers,
    G.

• EddieMac
    EddieMac Posts: 423
    You really don't start spending the big bucks until you start designing and constructing structures to go AROUND your Big Green Egg! Oh sure, you'll get nicked-up buying placesetters, multi-level grids, rolling tables / nests, pizza stones and the like. But the big dollars start rolling when you start making plans to build a "BGE Shack" where you can cook and entertain outdoors![p]We're in the midst of a MAJOR renovation of the home we purchased this past year in Ft. Pierce, Florida.....Two $10,000 bathrooms later....we're getting ready for the "MacDaddy Kitchen".....and after that....well....we're gonna come up with the BGE CookShack.......And we'll close on our Re-Fi loan next week......This could be ugly![p]Like Carl the GreensKeeper once said....."The hard stuff won't be coming down for some time...."[p]Ed McLean...eddiemac
    Ft. Pierce, FL

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Parrotthead111,
    I hope not :O)[p]

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Parrotthead111,
    I have owned a Egg for 17 years and still buy things all the time for the Eggs.
    Larry

• Gretl,
    what does a used indoor oven bring these days hum ebay maybe

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Parrotthead111,
    Verily it is written (wherever things like that are written) - you must continue until you get a tattoo which sayeth: Live to Egg, Egg to Live.[p]

• eddiemac,
    I NEED a second egg and oh yea I am already picturing the outdoor kitchen in my head