Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Finished LBGE table

Options
Got my table built and loaded it on my trailer to go to my BGE dealer where they lowered my large into it because I didn't think I could lower it by myself. When I got home I put the heavy end up on a car creeper, picked up the other end and rolled it to my deck. Then used a couple 2x4's as a ramp to push it up a couple stairs and slid it in place. I'm pretty happy with it. 

LBGE, Minimax
Owensboro, Kentucky
Go Cats!

Comments

• TN2TX
    TN2TX Posts: 298
    Options
    Very nice. 
    Dallas, TX
  • insaneh
    insaneh Posts: 112
    Options
    Nice.
    It's on my list of stuff to do. The usual. I either don't have the time or the money.
    I plan on dropping part of the table down for my mini max to make it the same height as the Large.
    I also want to add a few drawers for smoking wood.
    Dead smack in the middle of NH
  • Captain_Paul
    Captain_Paul Posts: 138
    Options
    I don't mind the difference in height between the two. But I'm probably going to make a separate little table for the minimax  but share the granite preparation space from this one.   Unless I just take the minimax down and leave it on my boat, which I might do. The big change I wanted from the big green egg table plans was to have the separate shelf to hold the large and then the big space on the right to store my charcoal and smoking chips  in weathertight containers. 
    LBGE, Minimax
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Go Cats!
  • Captain_Paul
    Captain_Paul Posts: 138
    Options
     And I've got less than $150 into this one. 
    LBGE, Minimax
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Go Cats!
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,663
    Options
    Great job on the table!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .