Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chronicle of a UF gator .. Egg table :)

Options
BigGreenGator
BigGreenGator Posts: 346
edited May 2016 in EGG Table Forum
I was recently commissioned by a Master Sgt. Fixing to go on his 3rd tour in Kuwait to build one of my Gator rustic coolers and also a BGE table with the UF theme ... I've taken a few pics for your enrichment , enjoyment & whatever else you might get out of them :) I will post the final pic soon ;) 

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

Comments

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Nice looking table!  Too bad it's in those nasty colors!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• BigGreenGator
    Options
    Finished pic :) 

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Cool table! Nice work
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • BigGreenGator
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Cool table! Nice work
    Thank you very much

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    That's a great looking table, @biggreengator. I was merely having some good ole SEC sports fun. My Dawgs just can't get y'all's number right at Halloween!

I am about to start a build, and I like the design you did, insetting the rails into the legs. Very stable and strong!  But I'll have to paint mine a different color!!!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Texag06ish
    Texag06ish Posts: 135
    Options
    Nice table. Also, great game yesterday. Gig em! 
  • jbates67
    jbates67 Posts: 168
    Options
    As a NOLE. That's hideous! As a BGE'r with many Gator friends, very nice job.
  • BigGreenGator
    Options
    That's a great looking table, @biggreengator. I was merely having some good ole SEC sports fun. My Dawgs just can't get y'all's number right at Halloween!

I am about to start a build, and I like the design you did, insetting the rails into the legs. Very stable and strong!  But I'll have to paint mine a different color!!!
    It's a little extra work to inset the rails but well worth it for looks & strength

• BigGreenGator
    Options
    Nice table. Also, great game yesterday. Gig em! 
    Thank you and yes it was & TAMU has a great team !

• BigGreenGator
    Options

jbates67 said:
    As a NOLE. That's hideous! As a BGE'r with many Gator friends, very nice job.
    Thank you & LOL I completely understand ;) 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I'm going with dart board target...  But nice work =)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow