Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Urban Cookhouse Nashville

Options
Any of the Nashville folks try   http://www.urbancookhouse.com/  ?   They are cooking on 2 BGE's under a hood inside.  Not far from where I sometimes stay when in West End. 

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
- LBGE - located in NEPA

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Crystal79 said:
    They are cooking on 2 BGE's under a hood inside.  
    I have not tried them. A little to far away for me. However if I were closer or ever passing through, I would certainly give them a try. If for no other reason than they are using BGE"s. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I see a couple are opening soon in the Columbia area....also Charlotte and Charleston. For sure will check this out.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    5 hours north in Indianapolis, Chef JJ has two locations for his catering business, cooking classes, and team building events that feed hundreds using only BGEs. Expert chefs making dinner inside on various eggs, no ovens, no stoves, no heat source other than Royal Oak.
    If they need boiling water, they put a pan on an egg.
    They make desserts on an egg.

And the downtown location is literally across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium.

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically. 

• BigGreenBamaGriller
    Options
    We've eaten at them in Birmingham a few times. They're pretty good. I highly recommend the half-baked cookies.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs