Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A great new book

Options
1move
1move Posts: 516
I find that a lot of times books are plain and all have the same run of the mill guidelines and recipes, I ended up coming across a book on Amazon and figured I would buy it as it seemed very intriguing and was not just about the BGE but cooking on Kamado grills and coals.

I received it today and have not yet put it down. I usually use books to get ideas and I hardly have them ever dictate how I cook but this is a breath of fresh air. It goes through the history and different types of Kamados and how they became to be and then it gets into some great recipes. The book is written by two chefs from the Netherlands and I would highly recommend you pick one up. 

Just a great source of information and a lot of stuff I will be trying that I haven't in these three years of owning my BGE.
XLBGE, MMBGE, CyberQ

Comments