Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Email Customer-Support@BigGreenEgg.com for nola

Options
2»

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Let's get it done already!
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    piney said:
    I've got fingers crossed!
    Me too brother. I made the same call today for Nola that I feel helped save JIC. I hope that it saves Nola as well. If it doesn't, I have played my last ace that I was holding. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• FarmerTom
    Options
    Save NOLA!!!!!!!!!!
    But remember, as bad as it is, it can always be worse!!!!!!!

|
                 |
                 |
                 |
                 |
                 |
                 |
                 |
                 |
                 |
                 |
            \   |   /
             \  |  /
               \|/

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    @SGH

Who is the Decider-in-Chief?
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,086
    Options
    I think @Conway_Twitty is correct.  We should let the judgement of the all-mighty egghead moderators stand.

No warning, no buffalo, just strike thee avatar down.  He shall knoweth when the line hath been crossed.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • kwdickert
    Options
    what stops a person from starting over with a new screen name? Getting your account locked sucks, but people move on.
    Memphis TN - Large Green Egg
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    kwdickert said:
    what stops a person from starting over with a new screen name? Getting your account locked sucks, but people move on.
    A lot of folks here have multiple handles. I don't think you can simply login under a different one if your IP add is blocked. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    caliking said:
    kwdickert said:
    A lot of folks here have multiple handles. I don't think you can simply login under a different one if your IP add is blocked. 
    This is what has happened to Nola. The have froze the account @nolaegghead, I can't log into it from my computer. They have blocked his IP as well. He has to jump off of a neighbors wifi to log in with a troll account. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• kwdickert
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhh it's linked to IP Addys. That's interesting. I don't need it and hope to never need it. 
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Start tagging the **** out of 

@EGGzilla_jr   That's the name that wrote the "rules and Disclaimer"  I bet he can get our Nola back for us!!!

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • kwdickert
    Options
    @EGGzilla_jr  ????? Is this the guy? BRING BACK NOLA
  • Thatgrimguy
    Options
    yep, can't tag his posts as troll. Says you can't flag a "moderator"  I tried to flag the Rules & Discussion post
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    Internet providers used to cycle the IP addresses via DHCP and they still do, however more often than not, you will retain the same IP address.  Turn off the router and wait a day or two and you may get a new IP address. 
  • caliking
    Options
    I'm not sure if @EGGzilla_jr is still the guy overseeing the forum, or if @Eggzilla looks in around here either. I think its been awhile since that rules page was written.

• Thatgrimguy
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Last active on may 2011 isn't a good sign for my theory
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @EGGzilla_jr was last active 10:57AM EST this morning. @Eggzilla was last active May 2011.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Thatgrimguy
    edited December 2015
    Options
    DMW said:
    @EGGzilla_jr was last active 10:57AM EST this morning. @Eggzilla was last active May 2011.

@EGGzilla_jr is still active and is our moderator people!

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Rofl, now I know where the "Buffalo" comes from.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • caliking
    Options
    I believe ye old bison has struck this thread as well.... 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Yup, its sinking fast.