Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RTIC 30oz tumbler

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,168
    How are you tied to RTIC @SGH ? How do you know that an unreleased soft sided cooler will be superior to the Yeti? 
  • Now a 20oz and can holder coming soon! 
    Brandon, MS
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    How are you tied to RTIC @SGH ? How do you know that an unreleased soft sided cooler will be superior to the Yeti? 
    Makes one ponder doesn't it :whistle: 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Now a 20oz and can holder coming soon! 
    A wheeled cooler is coming out next year as well. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Yeti is going down brother!!!  B)
    Brandon, MS
  • SGH
    Yeti is going down brother!!!  B)
    It's just a matter of time my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    SGH said:
    Now a 20oz and can holder coming soon! 
    A wheeled cooler is coming out next year as well. 
    By next year they will be owned by Yeti.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,023
    SoCalTim said:
    I read where the RTIC's were going on sale today (They supposedly had a limited inventory) at 10 am today .. to be delivered by xmas.

I called just after 10 - all gone.
    Limited inventory of 10!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    Mine shipped today also. Get them Monday!  =)
    When did you order?
  • SGH
    Lit said:
    Do you care to make a friendly wager on that? 

Status- Standing by.

• feef706 said:
    Mine shipped today also. Get them Monday!  =)
    When did you order?
    Wednesday after lunch  :)
    Brandon, MS
  • Lit
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    If Yeti doesn't own Rtic in the next couple months then there is no reason for any company ever to develop anything good ever again because any sleazy company can just steal what they have done. I would never support a sleezy company like Rtic.
  • Who would RTIC rip off if it wasn't yeti. Do not want. 
  • ltkgator
    ltkgator Posts: 5
    edited December 2015
    When the cheap egg knock off hits the market then what. 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    I bought two myself. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SGH
    I bought two myself. 
    I bought 25 myself. Going to send most of them out as gifts. 

Status- Standing by.

• tarheelmatt
    I want a cooler, but estimated date is 4/16!
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SGH
    What size are you wanting?

Status- Standing by.

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Lit said:
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    If Yeti doesn't own Rtic in the next couple months then there is no reason for any company ever to develop anything good ever again because any sleazy company can just steal what they have done. I would never support a sleezy company like Rtic.
    How are they sleezy? Seems to me if rtic can make an equal product for half price, then yeti is the sleezy company for charging double
  • slovelad
    SGH said:
    Me to. I need a 20, and my dad wants a 20 for his boat. Would be a great Christmas present
  • tarheelmatt
    SGH said:
    I was just wanting g the little one. 
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,168
    SGH said:
    Maybe the silent partner can pull some strings....  B)
  • Lit
    slovelad said:
    Lit said:
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    How are they sleezy? Seems to me if rtic can make an equal product for half price, then yeti is the sleezy company for charging double
    Yeti paid for all the Design and Rtic copied it to a T. Also all the Yeti advertising that Rtic is feeding off. Scumbags selling to scumbags. 
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Love my scumbag cooler!  Competition is good, yep
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    slovelad said:
    Anyone had an experience with getting a. Resund from them if you don't get your order?

and are they planning on selling these or coolers in any stores ? 
    I had no problem getting refunded when I canceled my cooler order.
  • slovelad
    Lit said:
    slovelad said:
    Lit said:
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    Yeti paid for all the Design and Rtic copied it to a T. Also all the Yeti advertising that Rtic is feeding off. Scumbags selling to scumbags. 
    So if you had some local guy who was hand pumping fuel into your car, and he claims that he dug the oil out of he ground himself... Would you pay him $5 a gallon? I would go to the shell station and pay $2.50
  • odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    edited December 2015
    Well that's interesting.  Delivery on tumbler is mid January but they already charged my credit card.  Is that what they did with their coolers too?
  • odie91 said:
    Well that's interesting.  Delivery on tumbler is mid January but they already charged my credit card.  Is that what they did with their coolers too?
    This is common amongst e-commerce as the credit card authorization is only good for 30 days. Easier to refund than to convince you they need to re-charge you card in 31 days.
    Newbie with LG BGE, learning one slow cook at a time! 
  • Lit
    slovelad said:
    Lit said:
    slovelad said:
    Lit said:
    SGH said:
    Lit said:
    So if you had some local guy who was hand pumping fuel into your car, and he claims that he dug the oil out of he ground himself... Would you pay him $5 a gallon? I would go to the shell station and pay $2.50
    Yeti doesn't have to claim anything they came up with their look and spent millions of dollars advertising it and Rtic copied it exactly. It's a sad day if Yeti doesn't win the lawsuit.