Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Username/Password

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Need help. cannot remember my username and password and cannot create a new account, since this email is recognized. thanks,

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Glen,

I can help you get going, but I'll need a bit more information to locate your account. Please post your email as "username at domain dot com" -- I'll use it to locate your account. Then I'll reset your password so you can get going again.
  • taterhead
    Options
    I FORGOT MY USERNAME.  I CANNOT SIGN IN TO THE FORUM. HOW CAN I CREATE A NEW USERNAME? 
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    um.  you can't post unless you are logged in.

you are logged in, no?
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• taterhead
    Options
    I forgot my username. I can no longer access the GreenEggers.com forum. How can I create a new username? Thank you. 
    james.arless@gmail.com 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    LOL
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • marysvilleegger
    Options
    I changed all my passwords to "incorrect".  This way when I forget the damn computer reminds me.... "Your password is incorrect,   Please try again... =)
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    taterhead said:
    I FORGOT MY USERNAME.  I CANNOT SIGN IN TO THE FORUM. HOW CAN I CREATE A NEW USERNAME? 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    I don't even have a username.  I never really felt like I needed one.
    NOLA
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Call or email forum admin to reset. Just a guess. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited November 2015
    Options
    taterhead said:

SO THE DUDE FROM 2009 CAN HEAR HIM!
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    @taterhead... that is a completely different website.  greeneggers.com is not related to this place  (eggheadforum.com) in terms of web support

when they started up here, they 'borrowed' all the old posts, but i don't think the log-in stuff works any more. after that, the two existed separately

you should be able to post there as a guest and ask for help by going here: http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=112&func=showcat&catid=6

i no longer have an active email for WMK or Wayne at greeneggers.com (the two guys who ran.run that place)

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    d@mn Internet is broke again.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow