Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salmon (The Mrs Choice)

Smoked with pecan at 250 in direct for 15 minutes then opened it up and when it got 400/450  I moved to to the direct side for 2 minutes a side.Served with sweet corn and stuffed mushrooms. Good meal.
Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Looks stellar. Wife gets her choices too lol
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited September 2015
    Looks like a winner to me brother. Awesome job :c

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• How are those brackets working for you ? I'm considering them

XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

• Looks great! 
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Salmon is really the only fish we need! =) Well, not really, but it sure is my favorite. Yours looks terrific! 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut