Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti Rambler 20 or 30

Options
piney
piney Posts: 1,478
I could not decide on 20 or 30. Sometimes I get real thirsty so I just bought both.
Lenoir, N.C.

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
  • Ivanhoe
    Ivanhoe Posts: 223
    Options
    outstanding! I have had the 30 for a few weeks now and it has lived up to all the hype I've seen and read about. I just wish my main cup holder in my truck was a little bigger so it would fit right.
    Tulare, CA - Large BGE
  • piney
    Options
    Ivanhoe said:
    outstanding! I have had the 30 for a few weeks now and it has lived up to all the hype I've seen and read about. I just wish my main cup holder in my truck was a little bigger so it would fit right.
    I got the same problem in my KW but I think I can get a cup holder for side of passenger seat
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Gary, two full beers in the thirty, one and a piece in the twenty, kill the other piece before leaving and you're set to a little while. Good thinking!
  • piney
    Options
    Gary, two full beers in the thirty, one and a piece in the twenty, kill the other piece before leaving and you're set to a little while. Good thinking!
    I like your reasoning
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    You made the right call, when in doubt just buy them all. With that said, I do like the bigger one the best. I'm hoping that Yeti comes out with a Rambler that will hold a gallon. I will be on that like hair on a hippy. And congrats and enjoy the fine new Yetis my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• piney
    Options
    SGH said:
    You made the right call, when in doubt just buy them all. With that said, I do like the bigger one the best. I'm hoping that Yeti comes out with a Rambler that will hold a gallon. I will be on that like hair on a hippy. And congrats and enjoy the fine new Yetis my friend. 
    Thanks Scottie, Why did you have to mention NOLA's haircut?
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • SGH
    Options
    piney said:
     Why did you have to mention NOLA's haircut?
    I love to aggravate him my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• piney
    Options
    Yes I know I do too 
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,758
    Options
    @SGH

they could start making a yeti growler series =) 32 ounce howler, 64 ounce growler, and the sgh 128 ounce growler =)  then you get 3 more sizes to buy
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • piney
    Options
    @SGH

they could start making a yeti growler series =) 32 ounce howler, 64 ounce growler, and the sgh 128 ounce growler =)  then you get 3 more sizes to buy
    To go with Units 1,2,3,4,4,6,7,etc
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • SGH
    Options
    the sgh 128 ounce growler =)
    I like this idea^^^^^^^^^^. I do hope that they decide to make a bigger one though. A half gallon would be perfect. Still small enough to comfortably carry around and large enough to hold enough drink to last more than a few minutes. With the success that Yet is having with the cups, I foresee a larger one in the future. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    piney said:
    @SGH

To go with Units 1,2,3,4,4,6,7,etc
    Well said sir^^^^^^^^. 

Status- Standing by.

• piney
    Options
    I meant Units 5,6,7 but fat-fingered the keys
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    Anything larger and a sealable top would be necessary and perfect.
  • piney
    Options
    Don't need a sealable top it needs a siphon hose port! 
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • danjamd
    danjamd Posts: 9
    Options
    Check out this growler drinktanks.com
  • SGH
    Options
    danjamd said:
    Do you have one? If so, how to they perform? 

Status- Standing by.

• danjamd
    danjamd Posts: 9
    Options
    Getting the 64 and 128 oz at the end of September.  
  • SGH
    Options
    danjamd said:
    Getting the 64 and 128 oz at the end of September.  
    Will be standing by for your thoughts.  

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    The 20 is good for neat.  The 30 is fine for mixes.  You'll need a growler for beer.  Hope to see you at brisket camp my friend.
    Options
    danjamd said:
    just looking at those, theres a co2 keg tap that fits it, thats pretty nice
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it