Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chili cheese fries

Options
drano
drano Posts: 39
edited August 2015 in EggHead Forum
I have had a been having a craving for some chili cheese fries. Homemade fries topped with Brisket chili (brisket and chili made on the egg) and shredded cheddar cheese. Holy smokes this was good

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    That looks amazing. Nicely done!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Now you have me wanting chili cheese fries. Awesome job brother. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bill37
    bill37 Posts: 127
    Options
    Amazing!!! my chin is wet
  • HoustonEgger
    Options
    Awesome work! I need to bust out some chili on the egg
    Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker