Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'd like to thank Natureboy and Dizzy pig website

bbqwizard
bbqwizard Posts: 119
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chris,[p]Since I have been eating in a whole "new" way (for me), I have not craved pork (ribs, butt, etc) at all:( I haven't had pulled pork in at least four months, and ribs in at least three. I haven't even wanted it. Well, the other day I was on your website and saw the food. Instantly, I got a craving for pork, ribs, and brisket! My sister and brother in law are coming this weekend and he loves my ribs, so I had planned on making them anyway. But now I have to cook a should too..lol. Brisket, well, that I have been eating so it's no biggy. So, thanks for throwing me off the wagon for at least one weekend..lol.[p]phillip

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Yo Phillip.
    Glad you found the info inspiring! Sure was fun putting it all together. The thanks goes out to you and everyone else here on the forum that have helped make Dizzy Pig what it is today. It would not even exist without the egg, this forum, and the generous way folks have been enthusiastically spreading the word. We really appreciate it.[p]I have had very, very little time to post lately, and feel I've been neglecting one of my favorite things....hangin out here and posting! But help is on the way. My first full time employee starts within the next couple weeks, and my hopes are that I'll be able to hang around and yap a little more.[p]Thanks again for the kind words. I have a bunch more great lookin recipes to put up as soon as I get some time. Good luck with the big cook this weekend!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Nature Boy,[p]You need a midwest sales rep? Where do I send my Resume? [p]Anything to get out of this automotive industry. That wasn't directed as an insult, I know it could be read that way. The auto industry is going through some really troubling changes and I just feel that I won't be needed in the future. I am needing a career change and just don't know where to go or what to do.[p]So 'ifinin you want my qualifications, let me know...LOL[p]E[p]E

• Nature Boy
    Eggecutioner,
    Just went through similar changes in the graphic design field, so I can relate.
    I guess it was time for a change. Perhaps it is for you too. Whatever you end up doing, do something you love. Starting a business is pretty cool if you like to work hard :-)[p]Send me your resume, I'll stick it in the file ;-)
    hehe Never know when we might need a rep.
    Beers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Chris,[p]I still get to be the Alaska rep, right?? lol[p]Oh yeah - the rubs were a HUGE hit in Australia!

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    bbqwizard,
    Yeah it is a well designed professional site. I like the idea of having a customer recipe section. It opens the site to anyone with a good recipe and be a part of the Dizzy Dudes in a way.
    I gotta do them crunchy wings soon.
    ST

• UnConundrum
    UnConundrum Posts: 536
    Chris,
    Congrads on the employee :) You do work hard at it, and deserve every bit of success ....[p]C'ya soon.

• Nature Boy
    Thanks Warren!
    I am excited.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Pick
    Pick Posts: 36
    Nature Boy,
    I've been on this forum for the last month or so, which is about how long I've had my egg, all I've hear about is dizzy pig seasoning, I usually make my own rubs and seasonings, but I finally bought every type of seasoning you guys offer, I am really looking foward to trying everything, Later Jason
    p.s. love the website, keep it up