Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg Owner7

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Kristen.....I bought my large egg 7 days ago and have used it 5 times already. I love it! I cant wait to learn all about it and make some deliciousness!!
Large Egg

Comments

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Welcome 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • biggreenrob
    biggreenrob Posts: 194
    Options
    Welcome - you'll love it here.  Enjoy your new egg.
    LBGE | DigiQ | SW Cap | KAB | iGrill2 | CI PS | PSWoo2 | HQ Grid | Extender
    Mini Max | PartyQ | KAB | CGW 2-Tier (Mod) | Woo w/Stone | SW Cap (mod) | CI13 
  • Monty77
    Monty77 Posts: 667
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing some pics of the food, welcome aboard
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/

• Sonny3
    Sonny3 Posts: 455
    Options
    Welcome.  I am a newbie here also.  You are way ahead of me though.  I bought my two eggs at the end of May and delivery is now scheduled for next week.  Traveling plans and a table build have delayed my getting them.  I can't wait to start cooking.  Like the others I look forward to seeing pics of some of the deliciousness that you cook up.
    Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.
  • OmahaOne
    OmahaOne Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome Kristen, looking forward to some pics of your cooks. Enjoy the BGE forum.
    XL BGE - Indianapolis, IN
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,237
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Welcome. Tell us about what you've been cooking and what you're looking to cook. The weekend is basically here....
  • txhawkeye
    txhawkeye Posts: 279
    Options
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Welcome, don't be offended by some of us. We sometimes take non grilling topics to levels that will scare some off. Hope that you can enjoy our sarcastic nature and enjoy our company. Can't wait to see some cooks. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Welcome aboard.  You already are way beyond me in forum skills as evident by your awesome avatar. Look forward to seeing some cool cooks as well. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    Welcome to the forum populated with OCD Eggers. Truly wonderful people here with a tremendous amount of knowledge and extremely helpful when you have a question. The one thing to remember, the cost to join is nowhere near the cost to stay. I, just as many others, have found this to be true, and we love it anyway. The most important rule - Have Fun!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,735
    Options
    Welcome to the addiction!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy!

Ricky

Boerne, TX