Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Confused but not Devastated

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options
    What do you disagree with @BigGreenCraig ?  Please tell me in one sentence.  

I asked Kamado Joe Craig a genuine question on Twitter about great looking fries  he posted which he then re-Tweeted patting himself on the back and/or mocking me. 

If I've offended you it was unintentional. And I apologize for not responding. I honestly don't remember which tweet. If you'll refresh my memory I'll be happy to give you all of the details. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    cazzy said:
    @Big_Green_Craig question on the comments about weight/size.  I agree straight up calling someone "fat" is childish and uncalled for, however, I thought due to your name that was kind of your online persona?  You embraced your nature.  Hence the gif, which was not intended to hurt you, just thought was funny.

Was my assumption incorrect?
    Lmao Ozzie, really?  You thought he was BGC because he is BIG?  :rofl: 

Hmm...take a lookie at this bro:

BGE 
    BGC
    Big Green Egg
    Big Green Craig

Hmmmmmmmm.  :whistle: 
    Honestly, I was stone cold sober when I made that assumption.  Even the avatar looks like a portly fella.

I suck in social interactions though, so who knows.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options

I suck in social interactions though, so who knows.
    Engineer?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8vHhgh6oM0
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    @DMW sadly yes :(
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Engineers can't communicate with anything that doesn't have a keyboard attached to it. 
  • Nuke1855
    Nuke1855 Posts: 281
    Options
    Bump

Living The Big Green Egg Life...

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.caribeque.com/">www.caribeque.com</a>

www.biggreenegglife.com

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Bump

too funny. Hate I missed it

XLBGE 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Is this sunk?
    Large and Small BGE