Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT-Forum Layout Change

Anyone else notice that the Forum is changing the layout?

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
Dallas, TX

Comments

• aukerns08aukerns08 Posts: 253
    Interesting... it doesn't look like that on my browser, still shows the original setup.
    Large and Mini BGE

Hamilton, VA
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 10,186
    If I refresh my browser on the home screen it switches back and forth between this and the old style.  I'm kind of partial to the old view myself.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 14,265
    I have yet to see this. 
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 635
    I'm getting both.  Like anything, would take some getting used to, and then when they change again in the future we'll wish it stayed the same.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 7,213
    Mobile view is going crazy between pages
    Minnesota
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 954
    When I first logged on got the new set up....this time I am back to the original view.

Opelika, Alabama
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 24,620
    has not changed here yet but any change for something good on a vanilla forum usually results in something bad happening here as well =) they should change vanilla to yin yang
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 954
    Tried to start a new discussion got a blank page??

Opelika, Alabama
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 24,620
    im now getting the blank page too....yin yang
  • ShiffShiff Posts: 1,756
    I've had "all of the above" today.  Keeps switching each time I change pages.  A few blank pages also thrown in.  Hopefully it will settle down soon.
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • SoCalTimSoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    If I refresh my browser on the home screen it switches back and forth between this and the old style.  I'm kind of partial to the old view myself.  
    Exactly what happened to my screen. No wonder the forum has been glitchy as of late.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 12,806
    The Internet is broke (again)!
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“May the four winds blow you safely home.”
  • LDRLDR Posts: 384
    I've not seen the new version yet.
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 17,456
    Mine looks the same.  Viewing on mobile device. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Angus1978Angus1978 Posts: 390
    I was seeing some blue grid layout yesterday....you know what Bill and Ted would say....

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"
    LBGE and Primo XL Plano TX All right all right alllll riight