Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's that time again.

Options

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    I worked a military exercise at Camp Shelby in Hattiesburg a few years ago and it snowed.  It was hilarious watching southerners try to navigate a 1/2 inch of snow.
    That's north of me. Almost Yankee territory  ;) Down my way, the closest we get to snow is cold rain. All jokes aside, I really would like to get a good snow one year. But it hasn't happened yet. With the current climate trends, don't think we will ever see it. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    I wasn't armed at the time. But I was able to rustle up a piece of pipe pretty quick!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Well when your aunt hillary wins the election maybe you can get her to fix the weather. I figured you would have had your uncle barry do it but guess he's been too busy. 

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    Options
    Well when your aunt hillary wins the election maybe you can get her to fix the weather. I figured you would have had your uncle barry do it but guess he's been too busy. 
    Hillary is the only democrat with any sense. She is good looking to boot. If I were to ever vote for a democrat, it would certainly be her  ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    And shes same age as you I believe.  92 isn't it?

Little Rock, AR

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,232
    Options
    Hillary couldn't beat an unknown first term senator in the primaries her last try. Why does everyone think she's gonna waltz back into the WH? There's so much more dirt of her this go around. 
  • SGH
    Options
    Hillary couldn't beat an unknown first term senator in the primaries her last try. Why does everyone think she's gonna waltz back into the WH? There's so much more dirt of her this go around. 
    They really don't. She is just grasping for straws. 

Status- Standing by.

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    @SGH ... Hillary makes Huey Long look like a saint ...

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Pics don't do this Eastern justice Scottie. We ran into this one helping cleanup a cemetery up the road from us a few years back. Its head was as big as my fist and measured a little over 7' long.  We have a lot of snakes out here and unfortunately a lot of them lethal. Two Coral last week.  And a Pygmy before them. They're active now. As long as we don't have lots of rain they stay out in the woods. When tropical storms and heavy rains last to long it drives them to higher ground. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL- That's a fine one for sure. Several years ago, I had one in the freezer that measured a true 6 feet 11 inches with his head blown totally off. Sadly, I lost him due to Katrina. It's just a guess but it would be real close, with his head on he would have been in the 7 foot 4 inch arena. I killed him just south of the railroad on hwy 614. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options

@SGH ... Hillary makes Huey Long look like a saint ...
    It was always Hilliarys looks that everyone liked. Not her morals. 

Status- Standing by.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,638
    Options
    Found a nest of rattlesnakes in the ivy next to my house in SDiego years ago when my kids were 5 and 7.  Lots of little baby snakes, scared the piss out if me, went nuts with a square shovel.
  • SGH
    Options
    Legume said:
     went nuts with a square shovel.
    This ^^^^^^^^ usually solves any problem at hand!!

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    Options
    Yeah she's a looker  :o

• SGH
    edited May 2015
    Options

Check her out in her prime. She was the Cindy Crawford of her era. We all get old brother. Even Hilliary the Heavenly Hottie. 

Status- Standing by.

• beachsmoke
    beachsmoke Posts: 644
    Options
    killed three water mocasins this week her in the panhandle of florida..  used to eat em til I found out they were high in cholesterol ha ha  ha  uncle eddy vacation squirrel meat
    Large egg panhandle of florida
  • Jeepster47
    Options
    @SGH ... if that's so, then why did/does Bill wander so much?

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,638
    Options
    Because he can.
  • Jeepster47
    Options
    @Legume ... yes, I guess the thread title doesn't exclude the human snakes.

• SGH
    Options
    @SGH ... if that's so, then why did/does Bill wander so much?
    He is just a stud my friend. It's hard to tame a stallion. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options

killed three water mocasins 
    We are run over with cottonmouths here. They are worse than the rattlers. 

Status- Standing by.

• ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    This is a friend of a friend. He never saw it. Crawled between his legs and over his right leg before he knew. I would have died right there. 

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=6e2148edd8a068ac&id=6E2148EDD8A068AC!2919&ithint=video,MP4&authkey=!ADYoPwXy5fs2veg
    I shat myself watching that. Damn. I'm gonna have nightmares now. They are evil...it's biblical....
    evil.  :o
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • SGH
    Options
    ksmyrl said:
    I shat myself watching that. Damn. I'm gonna have nightmares now. They are evil...it's biblical....
    evil.  :o
    I could not believe it. There is no way that I could have sat there. I know it's the right thing to do but I'm to scared of them. I would have probably shot my leg off trying to shoot him.  

Status- Standing by.

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    Yep. If it was a stillshot I'd call photoshop. I dont think you can fake that one though. Uhhhhhhhhhh. Still wanna throw up. Hate to lose my steak. 

Little Rock, AR

• SGH
    Options
    Yep. If it was a stillshot I'd call photoshop. I dont think you can fake that one though. Uhhhhhhhhhh. Still wanna throw up. Hate to lose my steak. 
    It sure looked real to me. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    edited May 2015
    Options
    SGH said:

Check her out in her prime. She was the Cindy Crawford of her era. We all get old brother. Even Hilliary the Heavenly Hottie. 
    You might be able to cook the hell out of a brisket, but you've lost your mind to even think about putting these two women in the same galaxy! 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,171
    edited May 2015
    Options

"Wells dey both er wearin striped britches!"

Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    Options
    @DoubleEgger- after careful review of the above evidence, sister Cindy may have a slight edge in the looks department  ;)
    You must not be in on the joke so let me clarify. I hate democrats across the board. Especially Hilliary. Most folks know when I say nice things about her that I'm being sarcastic or making fun of the dumbocratic party all together. The only dumbocratic that I have ever hated more than her is Obummer. My attempt at humor when I say she is hot. It's kind of like saying that Obummer is smart. Simply a joke my friend. Sister Cindy sure is shining like new money in that pic!

Status- Standing by.

• Jeepster47
    Options

@SGH ... sometimes a sign is necessary.