Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

P- nuss chicken

Options
jabam
jabam Posts: 1,829
My son wanted linguica with the chicken. He put it in. Couldn't help but laugh!!
Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"

Comments

• jabam
    Options
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • jabam
    Options
    My son wanted linguica with the chicken he put it in there 6 years old. Couldn't help but laugh
  • st¡ke
    st¡ke Posts: 276
    edited April 2015
    Options
    littlesteven can handle that in one bite
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Kids, they say and do the darndest things....

Thinking of LS, ever tried doing the chicken upside down? Truss the legs and put the stand in through the neck cavity. In the egg, this gets the dark meat higher in the dome where there is more heat, the breasts in the cooler grid area. Everything finishes at the same time, breasts at 155º, legs at 165º....

Your son will still have a place to put his linguica.....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • jabam
    Options
    Lol. I haven't tried that but I will