Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

APL's Beef Back Ribs

So I've tried them several ways now. This wins. The only thing I'll change in the future will be the amount of seasoning. It could be cut in half and still be a little too much. Other than that, outstanding.

With them were some pan fried potatoes with a Lipton onion soup packet. 

Oh and the weekend's camper progress...http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/2010/05/beef_grilling_m.php
Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 

Comments

• JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 5,681
    Don't know why those pics became backwards. **** forum.
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 2,776
    They are looking good!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • DMWDMW Posts: 12,463
    Ribs looks great.
    And the camper, wow! I remember early pics of that, and the progress since then is nothing less than impressive.
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,925
    Wow. Looks killer man. Nice work
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 5,681
    Thanks yall. Egging has definitely been stuck on the back burner trying to get that camper finished. Hopefully less than a month till that minimax is seeing some destinations!
  • PhatchrisPhatchris Posts: 1,645
    Good looking ribs!
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 987
    Nicely done!! I love beef ribs, but for some reason I haven't tried APL's version. This post has changed this, thanks!
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,938
    Jeremiah! :clap: That's what I'm talking about man. And fyi the plated pic was awesome!!! Liking the camper (dig the treadplating). Nice work brotha. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,064
    Nice job brother. Those ribs are just about to starve me to death!! 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,064
    Great job Miah!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....