Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ceramic Grill Store Customer Service

Options
2»

Comments

• Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    Yeah, I found a defective weld on my rig extender and they replaced it with no questions asked.
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • coltswin
    Options
    Cam5210 I've called Ceramic Grillworks recently and can't even get someone to answer the phone. Not sure what's up with that, but not a very good way to run a business IMO.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    edited February 2015
    Options
    cam05210....Ok...Ceramic Grill Store and Ceramic Grillworks are "NOT" the same company...
    Please do not post your bad issues with Grillworks in the same thread as Ceramic Grill Store.
    Ceramic Grill Store gives OUTSTANDING customer service...Wish you would have purchased one of Tom's products from the start. Please take the time to get your facts straight.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • UrbanForestTurnings
    Options
    I think it's great that you bang the drums for great customer service. That goes a long way.
  • AR_Pork_Producer
    AR_Pork_Producer Posts: 87
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I ordered my AR one day and had it less than 24 hrs later!! Living in Arkansas does have some advantages!!!!
    Large BGE, Holland Gas Grill, Masterbuilt electric smoker, Oklahoma Joe, Flame Boss
  • Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

cam05210....Ok...Ceramic Grill Store and Ceramic Grillworks are "NOT" the same company...
    Please do not post your bad issues with Grillworks in the same thread as Ceramic Grill Store.
    Ceramic Grill Store gives OUTSTANDING customer service...Wish you would have purchased one of Tom's products from the start. Please take the time to get your facts straight.

Ease up dude. The guy has already been beat to death by multiple posters before you. Why are you piling on? What good will that do? He made a simple mistake.
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Susan Egglaine
    Options

Mom asked what I wanted for my birthday , I said a woo for my mini max.  On the spur of the moment family came in to celebrate ( we gather at mom and dads over the hill from me)  I take the Mini max over and light her up. I ask Mom did you order the woo?  Yes.  Did you order it online Yes. I am thinking to myself, if you ordered it from Tom I should have gotten it by now.  Then she ask if I need it and brings it all wrapped up in a pretty box :)

I need to be smacked :(

• cam05210
    Options
    Photo Egg said:

Photo..Its replies like yours that intimidate people from contributing to sites and posts of this kind.  If you would have taken the time, like you suggested to me, you would have seen that my MISTAKE was corrected politely from other members prior to you chiming in.  As you can easily imagine when I did a search for "ceramic grill works" this post popped up and not knowing there is another retailer called Ceramic Grill Store, one would not know there was a difference.  I have not purchased anything from Ceramic Grill STORE so I have nothing to base any opinion on,  but it seems rather obvious that they have good customer service based on these reviews. Thanks for your input but next time keep it to yourself..