Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SuperBowl party pics.

Options
locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sorry it took so long to get these posted. I'm still in Des Moines, freezing my ass off. Well, I ended up cooking for approx. 175 people at my complex's party. I did approx 40lbs of Pulled Pork, 20 beer can chickens, 20 links of beef sausage, and 2 more pork butts that I sliced. It was first attempt on a large horizontal metal cooker that I rented. Wow, I never realized how much dang work that was; however, I don't think it could have gone better. And I had a blast! I had many compliments during the evening. The one compliment I didn't get tired of hearing was "what restaurant catered"? :-) And again, I get to give it up for my egg! I did the all niter again for my pulled pork; yes I got approx 40lbs in that bad boy. I got more compliments on the pork than any other dish! The pork was the only thing I ran out of for the evening. Looks like a need about 4 more eggs to get things rolling! [p]I'm flying back home Monday of next week. Can't wait to warm up! LOL![p]Chicken Almost Gone before I remembered to take a pic.
DSC00179.jpg[p]Smoker
DSC00177.jpg[p]Pork ready to come off!
DSC00174.jpg

Comments