Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Chicken Ranch is Now Closed

Options
If any of you are so bored that you planned to visit the Chicken Ranch for some EGGcitement over the Christmas Holidays, you are SOL. Go somewhere else. The Ranch Madam and I have given the entire staff off while we head east into the wild country of New Orleans for a few days of Laisser le bon temps rouler, which I think means, "Cast your diet to the wind" or something like that.

Meanwhile, I've been practicing eating and drinking, with a goodly amount of Mexican food for lunch and again for dinner, and a little 'evil spirits' in between.

I've been informed that my present from Santa did not arrive and I will be getting a medium sized lump of select charcoal from the Royal Oak line in my chicken stocking.

Not to worry, I've got me Sweetie by my side and a bunch of people cooking for me the next few days, including dinner in a new restaurant in New Orleans tonight.

Meanwhile, may your Christmas be bright with joy and your toys be plentiful with batteries.

Merry Christmas

Spring "Now Dasher! Now Dancer! Now, Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donner, Blitzen and Toyota!" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

PS Chicken Ranch security is in place if you are even thinking of doing a naughty...

Comments