Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What would you cook?

Options
AndyR
AndyR Posts: 130
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Fellow Eggers,[p]I'll be having my brothers and their families and my folks over the first Sunday of football. It's showoff time on the Eggs. I plan on making WaWa Wings (for the former Buffalonians) and the Santa Fe Cured Pork Loin. Being a meat and potatoes man, I'm at a loss for what sides would go with this. My wife and I will be going through Smoke and Spice and Born to Grill this weekend but I'd rather ask the ultimate source, you all. So, what would you do?[p]AndyR

Comments

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    AndyR,[p]NB would have better information on this and his recipe may even be in the recipe section but his baked 'tater recipe works great. Cut 'taters into about 1/8th inch slices and put your favorite rub on them with a little olive oil. Bake them on the grill toward the end of the loin cook until they are done. I think they should take about 15 minutes direct, scoot them to the outer edges of the grill if the timing is not quite right. They are awesome and well worth a try.[p]Troy