Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Married Folk- Where Was the Honeymoon?

Options
124»

Comments

• Caboholic_EggHead
    Options
    Married in Vegas, went to Cabo for the honeymoon. We really like Mexico:been to Cancun(not my favorite), Playe del Carmen(better than Cancun), and bacon to Cabo a couple of times. Cabo is by far our favorite.
  • RickyBobby
    Options
    Maui
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
  • otter
    otter Posts: 342
    Options
    Homestead Reef, by sleeping bear sand dunes. Frankfort, Mi.
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options
    For the first go around Mammoth Cave in KY. That is all I will say about that. For the second, with the current and last hubby it was Madison, WI. He is a history professor who had won a grant to work in the library there, and since we had no $$ it was all we could afford. But it was great, loved that city! When we got married we had about $500, so we had a minister come to the house, marry us, my Grandmother brought KFC and everyone brought sides...biggest expense was the case of Champagne..my personal weekness! Ah man, it was great. Thanks for letting relive some great memories!

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Mammoth Cave...
    Flint, Michigan
  • Phattony
    Options
    Went to St. Croix in July 2011. It was beautiful. Would love to go back one day.
    Detroit, MI 
    YOLO... It's like Carpe Diem for idiots.
  • damnedhooligan
    Options
    We went to Hawaii - Kauai and Maui

XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

• marysvilleegger
    Options
    Niagara Falls & Sea world.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Ragtop99 said:
    SGH said:
    Just curious. How did you like Curaçao? I worked there in 1998 when Shell Oil assembled the Tension Leg Platform "URSA" there. At the time, it was the largest platform of any kind in the world. It's still in the top 5. I really enjoyed my time there. Would love to go back and see how it's changed.
    It was a cruise stop this summer on our vacation, docking in Willemstad.  Willemstad is an interesting port town.  Very colorful at night. 

During the day we took about a 30 minute cab ride to a pretty nice beach for the day. Snorkeling was good, but not great compared to some other spots in the Caribbean.  The areas on the Island we saw were not as built-up as Aruba.  Being there for a day, we didn't get to see the whole island.

That was what i enjoyed about. It didn't have all the hustle and bustle of Aruba. Just real laid back. But if you knew where to go, you could have a real good time. :D

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SWVABeanCounter
    Options
    We went to Hawaii - Kauai and Maui
    How did you like Kauai?  Been to Maui and the Big Island, was thinking of trying Kauai next time we go.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014