Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Our new outdoor kitchen

Here are pictures of our outdoor kitchen that FINALLY got finished...contractor did half of it over 8 months then quit, leaving me a half-finished mess! We finally found someone to finish it and we love it!!

Countertops are poured in place, colored concrete with chipped beer and wine bottle glass from Texas and all the countries we've visited together. Base is Oklahoma Stone chop. Large BGE, 30" Lynx gas and infrared grill with rotisserie, Agape Series by RCS doors/drawers, and Pfister faucet round it out. (We are using my 26-year-old college fridge until it dies then we will get a matching stainless one) It's 16' x 16' x 6' with an Equinox moveable-louver top over it. I've also posted a picture of the rest of our patio/porch/firepit. I may never cook inside again!!

Comments