Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nice Pork Tenderloin

Options
A few tenderloins for my son and me!imageimageimage

Comments

• bbqlearner
    Options
    Looks good!

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @anzyegg‌
    A fine looking meal as always brother anzy. Excellent job.

SGH

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Beautiful pics as well my friend.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Sorry for being so short. Trying to strap this stupid vertical down.

Status- Standing by.

• anzyegg
    anzyegg Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Thanks @bbqlearner‌. @SGH‌ the seal of approval says it all my friend....have a great one...
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    I agree with you, it is a nice pork tenderloin!

Options
    @anzyegg‌
    The loins look par excellent brother anzy. I would have commented farther earlier but been very busy trying to get the big vertical situated and strapped down for the trip. Wish you were able to make it down for the event my friend. Will do my best to post pics as it plays out. Take care my brother and enjoy the up coming weekend.

Status- Standing by.

• anzyegg
    Options
    @SGH‌ - Enjoy a great time with some of the best from the forum. Post those party pics and cook on!!!!
  • SGH
    Options
    @anzyegg‌
    I'm going to give it my very best brother anzy. Pics will be coming for sure!!

Status- Standing by.

• TarHeelBBQ
    Options
    Nothing better on the egg than tenderloins
  • anzyegg
    Options
    I agree @Tar Heel BBQ‌ .... But then again most everything tastes great on the BGE....
  • SGH
    Options
    @TarHeelBBQ‌
    Preach on brother Tar!!

Status- Standing by.