Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

finished my outdoor cooking area (pic heavy)

Options
JethroVA
JethroVA Posts: 1,251
It's finally done.   first photo is "before".  On the screened porch in the background you can see the Egg and (gasp) a bag of Royal Oak.  SWMBO told me that my Egg and I were being evicted from the porch now that nice weather was on the way.  The place where the Weber sits was under some nasty, diseased holly trees that constantly rained crap on the area below.  Pic 2 shows trees coming out.  Pic 3 is way cool awning going up that my wife arranged.  The top is vented and has mounting plate for ceiling fan. Will run on reverse to exhaust upwards - applies to weber only.  Pic 4 is new SS table from Tim on this forum. it rocks and is rock solid.  Pic 5 shows path to regular patio.  I opted for a wheeled table because in nice weather I can very easily roll it out onto big patio. In pic 6 you can see a bit of the underside of awning.  Heading to lowe's now for lights and ceiling fan!
Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 

Comments