Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How do we edit previous posts?

It seems like we can go back and correct past posts or delete them, is that true?
LBGE Johns Creek, GA

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    You can edit within 59minutes of posting, but not after that.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited June 2014
    +1 what @caliking‌ said. Don't I know some beverage enhanced posts I've made would be deleted or at minimum edited. C'est la vie.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    I imagine it's a Vanilla limitation, not something that Ardy dreamed up. Personally, I think it's ridiculous, but whatever. Doesn't really matter, cuz if someone quotes you before you edit, it's too late anyway.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• dagriller
    dagriller Posts: 74
    Thanks everyone. Sometimes I type slower than my mind thinks and it doesn't come out right, it would be nice to edit.
    LBGE Johns Creek, GA