Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mickey's Merry Christmas and the Big Green Egg!

Options
locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I guess, in Florida, we don't get much snow for Christmas; but, one of the advantages of Christmas in Florida is taking the boys to Disney World for Christmas. Before I left I threw on 2- 9lb Boston Butts, I really didn't even have time to stabilize the temp before we left. [p]We had a blast at the park, wanted to share some pics.
DisneyChristmas001.jpg[p]Goofy baking some goodies, Wonder if he's got an Egg!
DisneyChristmas044.jpg[p]Donald and the boys
DisneyChristmas065.jpg[p]Me with the boys in that damn spinning tea cup!
DisneyChristmaseyefix.jpg[p]So anyway back to the egg story. We got home at 2:45am. We had all that fun, I forgot about the pork butts, until I smelt this wonderful aroma when we got out of the car. As I carried my youngest over my shoulder we quickly walk past the egg and found it smoking away @ 225. This morning, we almost were late for my oldest Flag Football Game. So, I ran out the door and looked again...225! We got home from the game and it's still dead on 225 and this is what we had waiting on us! [p]DisneyChristmas084.jpg[p]What a great weekend it's been! I love my egg! [p]P.S. and believe it or not, with a lil Disney Magic it snowed during the Christmas parade. [p]Happy Holidays![p]Go Irish![p]LocoLongBall

Comments