Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's Your Troll Count?

Options

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Thanks...it was a money pit.  Built in 1850s.  It did have 2 slots of off-street parking and a big 2 car garage, which is the exception in this neighborhood.
    Options
    Pretty sure you just jumped by about 10 percent, troll boy.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Charlie really, really hated me.
    :((

You were in a class of many!! If you didn't smoke butts the way he directed you to I am afraid you will die and go to hell :D

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options

@nolaegghead,

What happened to VI?  Miss his swings.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• nolaegghead
    Options
    I heard he went to the dark side.  Sold all his eggs and bought a kettle grill and a box of matchlight. ;)
    Options
    Maybe eggerinLA will stop wanking off to Paula Deen, put his gerbils back in the cage and give everyone some troll counts so we can all have dishonorable badges of honor.
    Options

Maybe eggerinLA will stop wanking off to Paula Deen, put his gerbils back in the cage and give everyone some troll counts so we can all have dishonorable badges of honor.

imageimage
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    Options

GeorgeS said:

No troll no abuse but a few disagree, guess I'm just a pleaser!

>:)

Thank you sir, may I have another (read it in your best English accent). Sorry going on day two of a really nasty migraine!

Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @GeorgeS‌ Vraag en u ontvangt (Gebruik uw beste Nederlandse accent).
    Ask and you shall receive (Use your best Dutch accent). B-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • TonyA
    TonyA Posts: 583
    Options
    I never really noticed the tally - I thought they were what I posted - or that you could go see them .. these are hilarious!
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    So who's and where's the DB that flagged everybody on the gun post? "Ayayron"
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    Options

So who's and where's the DB that flagged everybody on the gun post? "Ayayron"

What? Did I miss a gun post or was that the one with all the guns laid out on someone's pool table. I think I may have posted a few in that thread
    :-\"
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Shots fired....image
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• tkleager
    tkleager Posts: 539
    Options
    @saluki2007 - the best part of last season was Martinez getting hurt and not playing.  You can't be a quarterback when you throw the ball like a shot put.  Turf toe my a**!

By the way, does the name have anything to do with SIU football?  Two of my coaching buddies are now on staff there.  Two of the greatest guys I ever worked under, and good guys to hang with.
    No Name City, just between Scottsbluff and Mitchell, NE   Crown!  More Crown!
    Egg: 1 Large with 18" BGE CI Grid, Plate Setter, Lg V-Rack
    Maverick ET-73 and Bear Paws
    Eggheads Everywhere Map
    Eggheads Everywhere Stat Sheet
    Barbecue is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions. – Woody Allen
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Husker Football Tradition in Excellence. GBR!!!
    Nebraska Football 2014-15 Pump-Up: http://youtu.be/f4vL8IS4wOo
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • saluki2007
    Options
    tkleager  Yes it is.  I went to school there when Jerry Kill was still coaching there.  Got to watch Brandon Jacobs play too.  That was back when both the football and the basketball teams were good.  All though it looks like both programs are starting to get back on track.

@NPHuskerFL  Hopefully this isn't the best part of the season for Nebraska.  The B1G needs ya to be good.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @saluki2007‌ I'm a true fan. Win or Lose. But, I anticipate an excellent season for the Huskers and the BIG
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • saluki2007
    Options
    I can tell you are a true fan and not a crazy super fan.  I like that.  Although I was just trying to get my troll cherry popped.   :-S
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    1 disagree and 1 off topic... and my off topic was totally on topic!!

Pretty much all my likes or agrees were from my deck/outdoor kitchen lol. I need to actually take pics of my cooks. But i'm mostly just cooking ya'll's recipes any how!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • tkleager
    tkleager Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm trying to save myself for someone special.  ;)
    No Name City, just between Scottsbluff and Mitchell, NE   Crown!  More Crown!
    Egg: 1 Large with 18" BGE CI Grid, Plate Setter, Lg V-Rack
    Maverick ET-73 and Bear Paws
    Eggheads Everywhere Map
    Eggheads Everywhere Stat Sheet
    Barbecue is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions. – Woody Allen
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    @saluki2007‌ your welcome :))
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options

1 disagree and 1 off topic... and my off topic was totally on topic!!

Pretty much all my likes or agrees were from my deck/outdoor kitchen lol. I need to actually take pics of my cooks. But i'm mostly just cooking ya'll's recipes any how!
    To be fair it's very easy to accidentally hit offtopic, disagree etc especially when using mobile view.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    edited June 2014
    Options
    To be fair it's very easy to accidentally hit offtopic, disagree etc especially when using mobile view.

Of course you can always deselect whatever you click as well.  I find the whole thing amusing though.  And my troll cherry is still intact, TYVM, although I have collected some disagrees and off topics.
    NOLA
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    You can flag, and later, un-flag someone and drive them nuts.
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌ a flag is done with purpose as you have to select flag and then the type of flag. I was saying it's very easy to accidentally hit OT,disagree, agree,like by just swiping the screen on mobile view to scroll down the screen. And yes, true you can deselect by just reselecting to unclick it.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL.  I just assume all my negative flags are accidental because I'm so awesomely right all the time. ;)
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌ Yep all 365 of them >:)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    What is this "GBR" you speak of? Judging by this forum, I'm guessing the "BR" is for Blue Ribbon. What could the "G" be? Gutless? Gomer? Gonad? Help me out here.
    Flint, Michigan
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options

What is this "GBR" you speak of? Judging by this forum, I'm guessing the "BR" is for Blue Ribbon. What could the "G" be? Gutless? Gomer? Gonad? Help me out here.

Go Big Red
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

Go Big Red
    So "Gomer" is it?
    Flint, Michigan