Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Post - XL BGE Arrived Today

Options
Last weekend I cooked chicken breasts & English Bangers on the Napoleon, along with potatoes & cheesy pepper strips. They were good. Tonight I cooked more chicken breasts and English Bangers on my shiny new XL BGE. I would have done the potatoes and peppers too but SWMBO declared the need to "keep it simple" (me or the meal - not sure) so it was meat only. The chicken was marinated in 1 tbsp of olive oil,1 tbsp of honey & the juice of a lime, otherwise they were unadorned. The chicken & sausages were truly amazing, juicy, flavour filled. After lurking here for a while and seeing what you achieve with your Eggs I was prepared to be impressed but after 1 cook there is a serious risk that I'll be 150 lbs heavier by Christmas. Food cooked on the BGE could become serious substance abuse in no time at all.

Thank you for your posts and comments, your enthusiasm and ideas are a great stimulus to the "noobs".

imageimage
Ontario, Canada. XL BGE, Napoleon Gasser

Comments