Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a game!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options

That made me feel really old, really fast. Blood Sex Sugar Magik was my first exposure to them when I was still single digits, age-wise. At least they still looked good with their shirts off.

And thank god they left their pants on!
  • laserdoc85
    Options
    Worse game ever,bad half time show and not very good commercials . It was a blow out. As far as good OK football game,,,,,,,not a game at all. Goods games are always  close in score. Not so much...
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Good solid all around win
    Totally agree! Kessel with  a hat trick and an assist! Sheer beauty eh!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

Good solid all around win
    Totally agree! Kessel with  a hat trick and an assist! Sheer beauty eh!

Ovechkin had the game winner in OT. Fantastic! 39 and counting!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    bad half time show 

You would've preferred......?  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ne1 else make the parade? Here's one pic it was packed I went s took my 4.5 yr old and 2 yr old daughter. Bummer it started over 1 hr late but oh well we stayed as long as we could. Son and I were interviewed by NPR which was cool for my kid.
    700k packed downtown
    Seattle, WA
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    All I see is hipsters, but I don't see any PBR.  Very very very very very confused!!!     :-?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Arc'teryx rocks!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • fletcherfam
    Options
    Couldn't make it, would have been fun though
  • laserdoc85
    Options
    Botch said:
    bad half time show 

You would've preferred......?  
    Janet Jackson ??? 
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    With a messed up Achilles I watched it from the couch. What a day!
    Lynnwood WA
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    double said:

Did Peyton have anything to do with that?
    NOLA
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    buzd504 said:

double said:

Did Peyton have anything to do with that?

I think the amount of alcohol consumed whilst cooking Peyton may have had something to do with it.
    Lynnwood WA
  • Looper
    Looper Posts: 44
    Options
    Lots of Seahawk fans here in southern BC, 12th man flags everywhere, more popular than Canuck flags for last couple of weeks. As a fan, glad for the win, but sure not the 3 point spread the "experts" were picking. First major sports win for Seattle since Sonics in '79, about time they/we had something to cheer about. Humiliation for Broncos must be devastating, nothing went well for them. 
    I hear the 1979 comment a lot - especially from the national sports commentators.  In fact, the Seattle Storm won the WNBA title twice in the last decade - 2004 and 2010.
  • cazzy
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Looper said:

Lots of Seahawk fans here in southern BC, 12th man flags everywhere, more popular than Canuck flags for last couple of weeks. As a fan, glad for the win, but sure not the 3 point spread the "experts" were picking. First major sports win for Seattle since Sonics in '79, about time they/we had something to cheer about. Humiliation for Broncos must be devastating, nothing went well for them. 
    I hear the 1979 comment a lot - especially from the national sports commentators.  In fact, the Seattle Storm won the WNBA title twice in the last decade - 2004 and 2010.

I think 79 is accurate cause the 4 major sports have always been considered NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB. I think that's what they're referring too.

Yall have a kick ass MLS team too, but that still wouldn't be a major sports title. I totally want to experience a game...and especially the walk to the stadium.

• Looper
    Looper Posts: 44
    Options
    I think you may have meant MLS and thanks - the Seattle Sounders kick ass too.  Averaging 44,000 in attendance for their home games.
  • cazzy
    Options
    Looper said:

I think you may have meant MLS and thanks - the Seattle Sounders kick ass too.  Averaging 44,000 in attendance for their home games.

That's what I meant...corrected. I saw them on Real Sports and I was like wow...I would love to experience that!!