Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Busted my dome

Comments

• Diptip
    Diptip Posts: 45
    BREWnQ said:
    Ya I wasn't real concerned about hurting your feelings. With the exception of you everyone else understood the point I was trying to make. 
    That your opinion, you know what they are like right? Sounds like you have two. 
    =)) =)) =))
    In an idiots head.
  • Sounds like Diptip is an uptight Dipstick.
  • BREWnQ
    BREWnQ Posts: 219

Diptip said:
    BREWnQ said:
    Ya I wasn't real concerned about hurting your feelings. With the exception of you everyone else understood the point I was trying to make. 
    That your opinion, you know what they are like right? Sounds like you have two. 
    =)) =)) =))

I’m lost. 

In order to keep the thread on track and the forum friendly however I’ll concede and say you are correct in that I’m a horrible parent.  

Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • Acorn
    Acorn Posts: 163
    +1 on checking the bolts.

Stay thirsty BREWnQ!!!!

Atlanta, GA  - LBGE -
  • Sucks man...
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited February 2014
    In @BREWnQ 's defense...while looking at the picture I thought "Look at that little a-hole!  Smiling like nothing is wrong!!!  Mocking you in your moment of misery!!!"

Just kidding of course.  Cute little guy!  He looks pretty laid back with the long hair and all.  I can't picture him being an a-hole.  I definitely wouldn't call him that to his face because he is super strong.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• BREWnQ
    The picture was this morning after he had been exonerated of all charges. I understand that ultimately it is my responsibility take care for and maintain the egg.

I think growing up we all heard "and this is why we can't have nice things" and I fully expect that I'll lose many more thing as a result of him acting an as..........a child.

Lighter note. Just Picked up my torque wrench for $53 and change at my neighborhood Sears.
    Orange, CA
  • Diptip

BREWnQ said:
    The picture was this morning after he had been exonerated of all charges. I understand that ultimately it is my responsibility take care for and maintain the egg. I think growing up we all heard "and this is why we can't have nice things" and I fully expect that I'll lose many more thing as a result of him acting an as..........a child. Lighter note. Just Picked up my torque wrench for $53 and change at my neighborhood Sears.

Wait...

You blamed the kid for this? I feel more sorry for the kid then your stupid loss.

In an idiots head.
  • Lighten up Diptip. We get it. You're of the opinion that he used a poor choice of words. Big deal.
  • BREWnQ
    Really dude? What's your deal?
    Orange, CA
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Hell yeah...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • BREWnQ
    Dude doesn't make many friends.
    Orange, CA
  • I'm going to go fix myself a Sprite & Ghost ... can't wait to see how this one unfolds!
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Let's pop some popcorn
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • BREWnQ
    Hahahahaha guys I don't want to internet battle this dude but he just wont quit. 
    Orange, CA
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Was going to PM you @BREWnQ but it looks like you already found what I was going to mention.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
    edited February 2014
    Stupid animated gifs ios 7... Will try again later from home ...
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Diptip said:

BREWnQ said:
    The picture was this morning after he had been exonerated of all charges. I understand that ultimately it is my responsibility take care for and maintain the egg. I think growing up we all heard "and this is why we can't have nice things" and I fully expect that I'll lose many more thing as a result of him acting an as..........a child. Lighter note. Just Picked up my torque wrench for $53 and change at my neighborhood Sears.

Wait...

You blamed the kid for this? I feel more sorry for the kid then your stupid loss.

It's been a while since we had a legit troll. I love it when that happens. Cen-Tex would sort it out.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Diptip

I didn't and never would call my kid an A-hole. The fact that you can't handle your own kid shows like yourself, your parents were not up to raising kids either. As you pointed out above.

I've seen this in families too many times. That kid was made to feel bad for something he had nothing to do with. Then a proud dad posts it in a public forum. Honestly you don't see a parent posting his abuses on the internet to often.

DYFS anyone?

In an idiots head.
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    How come we don't have one of those popcorn emoticons?
  • henapple
    Diptip is actually centex's alter ego. Can we please keep this going.
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Dip tip...it was something some of us wouldn't do. Sure it was heat of the moment, let it go. DYFS comment is just being a troll.
    Seattle, WA
  • henapple
    Had to... lol
  • SkinnyV said:
    Dip tip...it was something some of us wouldn't do. Sure it was heat of the moment, let it go.

... kinda like a Richard Sherman comment :D
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    Damn, I wish those cans were that big! 
  • BREWnQ
    Saying my parents and myself did or are doing a poor job at raising a kid is a pretty far stretch based off reading a forum post. Tell me more about what I've done wrong.
    Orange, CA
  • Diptip said:

I didn't and never would call my kid an A-hole. The fact that you can't handle your own kid shows like yourself, your parents were not up to raising kids either. As you pointed out above.

I've seen this in families too many times. That kid was made to feel bad for something he had nothing to do with. Then a proud dad posts it in a public forum. Honestly you don't see a parent posting his abuses on the internet to often.

DYFS anyone?

You said it brother...I wish I had a quarter for every time I read about some jerk blaming his broken dome on his adorable kid...I would be able to buy 25% of that pack of gum I've had my eye on...
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • BREWnQ
    Awwww damn it I totally got burned!!! I just googled DYFS.

You call them and have them come see my family I'll gladly have them over. Maybe you could join and well have a little talk after they leave.
    Orange, CA
  • Diptip
    BREWnQ said:
    You said it guy, not me. I knew nothing about your parenting skills until you bought it up.
    In an idiots head.