Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just got diagnosed with EEW...Doctor Doctor!!!

That's right Extreme EGG Withdrawal (EEW).  I travel for work.  Out for 4 weeks this trip.  

Below is temporary remedy.  BBQ joints also help a little.
imageimage

MN. LBGE. Vikings. Beer. YETI 75.

Comments

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    As we say in NE PA funerals, sorry for your troubles. Hopefully you will be back and Egging soon.
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    I haven't used mine since the week before Christmas. I'm not out of town and the egg is just outside on my patio. Don't miss it at all. In fact, the longer I own it, the less I miss it when I cook on the stove. You'll be fine. Geesh!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• njl
    njl Posts: 1,123
    Is that a motel room and you're travelling with your own mini-kitchen?
  • Damn, you got it bad.  Good luck.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208

I have been worried about next week when I leave for the Bahamas....I've already called ahead to be sure Sticky Finger's, Sweet P's and Brasas Grill Brazillian are open and waiting for me !!!!!!!!!!

Tis is an addiction, I know !!!!

Great post,

Donnie

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    A mini is about the same size as that hot plate u are using. ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867

I haven't used mine since the week before Christmas. I'm not out of town and the egg is just outside on my patio. Don't miss it at all. In fact, the longer I own it, the less I miss it when I cook on the stove. You'll be fine. Geesh!
    Who are you?
    :))
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214

Then take your negativity to a GE Oven forum.

Lynnwood WA
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Sorry, guys. Cabin fever, I think. 

Peace...

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• I've been diagnosed with PMS as well. (parked motorcycle syndrome). BGE is about to be lit for tonight.
    Hurry up springtime!
    Bob

Cookin' on the coast
    Shellman Bluff, GA
    Medium BGE

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    We have a family motto for when one of us has a complaint. .."sucks to be you"

lol jk broski. ..I miss it when I'm on the road. Considering a small or mini.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN