Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nashville mini

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
edited January 2014 in Off Topic
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    I would never buy from that guy regardless of the price.  Okay, i'm lying.  I'd buy for $100.  lol
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • henapple
    He's had it on forever. Folks on fb always ask more than dealers ...without a warranty.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    He sounds like a hoot. I bet he drinks yuengling too ;)
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Jeremiah
    He sounds like a hoot. I bet he drinks yuengling too ;)
  • this is my add and don't mean to sound irate. i guess you've never tried to sell anything on craigslist. it can be rather unpleasant. i don't know what dealer sells them for this price, but let me know. i'm sure there would be people lined up in the morning. as far as "he's had it on forever" i dont think thats accurate. i just posted the add on sunday. it's not on fb either, whatever that is. i don't think you got anything right henapple. except the price. you must be one of those people that respond with stupid offers to people selling things on craigslist. nevermind, i see you're from murfreesboro. that explains it
  • Jeremiah
    Looks like we've got us a live one here...
  • jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    lol! :))
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Time to pop some corn and sit back.

td66snrf Posts: 1,821
      mini big green egg - $275 (Dickson)
    For sale. MINI. Big green egg. Not extralarge, not large, not medium, not even small. This is a MINI. I am selling this for $275 cash. No more, no less. So don't waste my time or yours. Cash only. That's all. So don't ask about anything else. The smoke ring is cracked. You can buy a new one for around $30. Or you can use it like it is. It will work fine the way it is. The mini is $500 new, so my price is more than fair at $275. First come, first serve. Serious inquires only. Again, please don't waste my time or yours. I can send you a picture via text message upon request.
    Thanks

Where do you get those $30 smoke rings?
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • It's a mini? How big is that? What color is it? How did you bust the smoke ring? What is a smoke ring? I'll trade you a truckload of cow manure for it.
    Gittin' there...
  • cazzy
    gatrhatr said:

this is my add and don't mean to sound irate. i guess you've never tried to sell anything on craigslist. it can be rather unpleasant. i don't know what dealer sells them for this price, but let me know. i'm sure there would be people lined up in the morning. as far as "he's had it on forever" i dont think thats accurate. i just posted the add on sunday. it's not on fb either, whatever that is. i don't think you got anything right henapple. except the price. you must be one of those people that respond with stupid offers to people selling things on craigslist. nevermind, i see you're from murfreesboro. that explains it

I had to pull over for this one. You could have just corrected him, but no, you have chosen to stop being a lurker and prove you're not only irate, but an assclown. I'm moving to Tennessee soon, so please let me know where you live so I can ensure I don't move to that **** hole!
  • henapple
    He'll be your neighbor in west Nashville.
  • henapple
    @gatrhatr. I apologize if I mistook you for someone else. There was a gentleman in your area with the same size egg who was extremely rude to me. I often sell things on cl and understand the possible hassles. I can get a mini in central Alabama and Salado eggfest for around the same price. Full warranty and no broken pieces. I'm sorry you feel that way about Murfreesboro. I'd be more than happy to share a beer with you and spot you a bag of Ozark Oak for my mistake. Message me if you'd like.

Again, my apologies.
  • cazzy
    I will gladly take his beer and bag of Ozark Oak.

Message me if you'd like.

Again, assclown!
  • dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    gatrhatr said:
    this is my add and don't mean to sound irate. i guess you've never tried to sell anything on craigslist. it can be rather unpleasant. i don't know what dealer sells them for this price, but let me know. i'm sure there would be people lined up in the morning. as far as "he's had it on forever" i dont think thats accurate. i just posted the add on sunday. it's not on fb either, whatever that is. i don't think you got anything right henapple. except the price. you must be one of those people that respond with stupid offers to people selling things on craigslist. nevermind, i see you're from murfreesboro. that explains it
    Hey, I sent you an email.  I'd like to see some pictures.  I will PM you my cell.  Thanks.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Yeah the demo at GA mountain eggfest was $329 last year. I'll give you $150 foe it used and I want the fire ring replaced. You have a warranty if you bought it new go get a new one. I have bought 2 mini off CL and one was $100 and the other $140.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Just checked my BGE price list from my dealer, brand new out the door no discount for a mini is $379.99.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • You are a classy guy @Henapple
    LBGE- Atlanta, LBGE and SBGE- Ellijay, GA
  • cazzy

You are a classy guy @Henapple

I wish I could say the same for myself but nobody should talk to my grandpa like that!
  • I can't be too mad at him. I hate the Gators too. Go Dawgs!
    LBGE- Atlanta, LBGE and SBGE- Ellijay, GA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    New with Nest $299 (plus tax) at the Salado EggFest. Not a bad price
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• GQuiz
    GQuiz Posts: 701
    @henapple I'm going to bring you a beer to Salado. Make that a six pack. Thanks for taking the high road. You and @cazzy do a great good cop-bad cop. Assclown... that's funny. Don't care where you come from.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    @gatrhatr - your CL experience may improve with an attitude adjustment. I have bought and sold many items on CL and have had an overall good experience. YMMV.

And as Mickey said, 299 for a new mini + nest at Salado in March. Kudos to you for your first post on the forum being such an excellent one.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

The New with Nest at $299 will have a life time warranty.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cazzy
    Mickey said:

The New with Nest at $299 will have a life time warranty.

Mickey...I think i'm buying one (unless the $20 I slip in your pocket gets my name drawn)!