Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two LBGE Table Builds

Hello from West Fargo, ND!!

A few months back I talked my brother into getting a Green Egg grill.  Somehow in his process of buying one, he convinced me to buy one as well.  After seeing the prices for the cypress tables, I thought I could build my own for much less.  Unfortunately, I was somewhat wrong.

I built my brothers table back in November out of white oak. The total cost of his table came out to $540 (wood alone was $380).  Hopefully there is a pic along with this post of his setup.  I took it down to him over Thanksgiving and from the pics of his cooks, he seems to be enjoying it.

Work got busy the month of December for me, so mine has been sitting in the corner of my garage for the last month and a half.  I started working on mine two weeks ago, and in order to cut a little cost out, I am using cedar (wood came to about $130).  Again, hopefully there is a pic of the current status of my table.  Hoping to finish it this weekend, and will post pics when finished.

Both tables followed the Naked Whiz plans, and I greatly appreciate the time he put into his instructions. On a side note - I have my bottle opener picked out, but my brother is too picky and cannot find one he likes.  I will ensure he gets at least one put on his table.

imageimage
West Fargo, ND

Comments