Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday Cook - Holidays Over

Ah well...

With the Eagles loss last night; the holidays kind of came to a close for me. Seems like I haven't done any work in weeks, not true; but it does feel that way. The weather here sucks today with freezing rain / rain and just overcast, grey and sloppy conditions. We were supposed to take my mom out to lunch today; but the weather has messed that up...

I think instead I'm just going to do a spatchcocked bird... have an almost 7 lb bird and I'll do it raised direct at about 350-400 and start checking for temp after about an hour. Probably use some cherry & hickory for smoke. Probably just have a big salad for a side :)

I have a castle project that I'm supposed to help Elise with this afternoon, something to keep me busy...

With the way the holidays fell this year; this first week back is going to seem like it's 3 weeks long...

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. Be careful if you are traveling

Comments