Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Astronomy anyone?

Options
Any astronomers here in eggland?
Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I used to time and record grazes in High School with Hal Povenmire.  Does that count?  Had a 4 inch reflector.  Ah, don't remember the make.  It was from a company that sent around a catalog with all sorts of science toys and tools.

Haa!, Edmunds.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Yes, I have a 5" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope. I barely use it now. My backyard used to be super dark but I have new neighbors and they installed lamps everywhere...

edited December 2013
    Options
    I live in a rural area that is pretty dark and the neighbors understand about my hobby and the effects of light pollution on the environment. I get out during the warmer months around new moon and am into nebulae, galaxies and other DSOs.

Two dobsonions, 8" Orion and a15"Obsession classic.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    You've got a 15 inch.  Holy crap.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys