Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Michigan vs. Ohio State Menu

2»

Comments

• MrKWP
    MrKWP Posts: 1
    I just wish Michigan was better this year so there would be a game to watch tomorrow.
    I know sometimes someone gets lightning in a bottle and the upset happens but tomorrow... I doubt it.
    .8 yards per rush v 8.something per rush......... I don't see Michigan having a very good time.

Unfortunately, I have my in laws coming over tomorrow to watch the game here in Cbus.
    So, regardless of the score, will not be having a good day either. Darn these noon games and the guests that will not leave. 

I just threw on my boston butt to cook all night long. 
    Plus, I have some week old brisket I am going to stuff some jalapeno's with. (I wish I could figure out how to do the little figure on the n....)

I agree with BlackBager, That ASU officiating sucked. I hope Bucky does move up at least one spot. I am hoping for top 12. 
    People want to say B10 sucks but except for that ASU game that was lost by the officials and MSU loosing to NDame, there would be 2 undefeated B10 teams and a 1 loss Bucky. 

Anyway, regardless of the game, lets all have some good eats. 
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    I love how the OSU team always thinks that thrashing "high school teams" makes you feel like your a top ranked team and false sense of worthiness. Once you guys have a harder schedule, you may be taken seriously. 
    And then get their ass kicked in a loud and ugly fashion by an SEC team.  Like clockwork.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Well I got the 42 right. What a game. This rivalry is always a battle.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Please come play in the SEC...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Ah, yes, the Sec. Where special teams coaches always remember to say"don't forget, it's a live ball if it's short" when kicking a50+ yard field goal.
  • I was at game. Wow. Great game. Wish Michigan played like that all year. Not completely agreeing with strategy on field goals and extra points.
    It wasn't a win. But for Michigan it made us feel better.
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

• Hate all you want and no idea how this plays out, but we just keep winning. Not easy to win 24 in a row. And for all you haters on our schedule, According to ESPN FSU had played No. 82 SOS before today. OSU was No. 86. Sagarin has OSU No. 67 and FSU No. 76 SOS. And OSU has beaten more teams with a winning record than Auburn. Yeah Auburn beat those powerhouses like Arkansas St, FL Atlantic, Tennessee, and Western Carolina.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • In my eyes Michigan won that game...Go Blue
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    OSU was who we thought they were.  Hopefully now we will have a competitive NC game.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• lol absolutely! the only team that can beat alabama is another SEC team....you fools that are SEC haters just dont get it... Only reason you "ALMOST" made it to NC is because SEC beat each other... 
    Beaufort, SC