Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

APL Pork Butt - Pic heavy

I have been dying to try something out of Adam Perry Lang's Serious Barbecue. Pork butts were on sale so it made it easy to decide what I should try :) His recipes are always so involved but they are so worth it! image At the 3 hour mark. image Just before wrapping in foil. image The finished product. Wish I hadn't gone so heavy on the glaze. It didn't firm up like I thought it should. image Pulled and ready for our guests. There was only eight of us and we managed to eat almost all of this 9lb butt. image Capped the meal off with chocolate chess pie and Woodford Reserve ice cream. Great meal and a great night had by all. Thanks APL for the wonderful book. You can find this recipe online here - http://www.adamperrylang.com/recipes/bone-in-pork-but-with-gren-apple-and-crushed-hot-red-peper

Comments