Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sous Vide Demi on Sale for 5 Days

Options
2»

Comments

• ringkingpin
    Options
    Nice Caliking!  I called them up this morning and they're working on putting together another code so I can still get it for 199. 

I have a love hate relationship with my foodsaver.  I've had two over the past ten years.  When they work, they're a dream but when they don't they'll frustrate the heck outta ya.  I keep a spare set of the seals handy.  
    "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are."
     Brillat-Savarin
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,527
    Options
    Just did a 'pretend' buy and it's still accepting 199DEMI.  From experience I learned that sometimes retailers don't update website in time.

US - Standard

Order Summary

ProductQuantityPriceTotal
    SousVide Supreme Demi water ovenSousVide Supreme Demi - Black 

Item# SVD-00101 
    1$329.00 USD$329.00 USD
     ($130.00) USD
     $199.00 USD
     $0.00 USD
     $199.00 USD

Promotion Code

October 2013 $199 Demi Family and Friends 
    canuckland
  • ringkingpin
    Options
    Yeah, I tried that this morning and it wasn't working.  I called and they said they were going to issue me a new code.  When they called back, they said they were going to reinstate it for one more day.  
     Brillat-Savarin
  • plumbfir01
    plumbfir01 Posts: 725
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I just ordered. Thx for heads up.
    Beaufort, SC
  • ringkingpin
    Options
    Yup, just ordered mine too.  Now I need to order some small stainless round bar and start making some accessories for this thing.  A baking rack and a vertical rack like they make for the larger unit is probably in order.  

Brillat-Savarin
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Yup, just ordered mine too.  Now I need to order some small stainless round bar and start making some accessories for this thing.  A baking rack and a vertical rack like they make for the larger unit is probably in order.  

I think the vertical bag rack is included with the demi now.

We must be losing our touch... no egghead group buy?!?!?! Well, we're going to need Foodsavers, so i guess there is another opportunity :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    FearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 888
    edited October 2013
    Options
    caliking said:
    I think the vertical bag rack is included with the demi now.

We must be losing our touch... no egghead group buy?!?!?! Well, we're going to need Foodsavers, so i guess there is another opportunity :)
    I'm losing my mind trying to understand foodsavers and which one to get. Soooo many models and features and the reviews on every single one are all over the place.

I noticed that Ziploc is now in on the vacuum sealers.
    #-o
    Gittin' there...